The sz Bill of Rights

On here. Don’t you live in LA?

A a lot of ppl doggin on LA but I’m here and it’s good here, some much diversity, people from all background. It’s the only place I’ve ever known, and I trying not to let go. I got a firm grip and thinking of traveling more, Chicago, Boston, NY.

I think LA would be a cool place for me to live, pre-illness. Now I can’t handle much.

Yo dude, I used to live out in Sacramento. Go to Arcata, it’s the most amazing small town on the West Coast.

That’s where Humbolt university and Redwood park are. I loved visiting Arcata.

what do you like about arcata? i’m always on the lookout for roadtrips.

Redwood park! The music scene there is awesome, a friend of mine from DE works at the coffee shop there and it’s amazing. The stores are really cool, just think Santa Cruz if it were just a cool ass town full of cool ass people instead of a shitty ass tourist trap full of shitty ass tourists

You have to take 76 through the mountains to get there, or ride up the coast, but it’s so worth it.

My friend from DE’s music page

If you wanted to plan a trip, make a post on his music page, he’d be able to tell you more about Arcata, and he’ll definitely answer.

1 Like

Cool, sounds like a destination.

Oh yeah, I loved it. Just don’t smoke in the town center rolls eyes

1 Like

It took me awhile to understand! had to read it a few times.

I do that all the time. Everything will look all jumbled like I have dyslexia or something, it sucks when people actually use poor grammar and spelling, because then it gets real messy trying to figure out.

Except for @ATARI, I like the way he writes because then i’ll focus on it immediately and it will end up easier to understand

1 Like