The Swedish chef! Who’s your favorite muppet?

Animal is my favorite muppet. Or any number of people down the cricket club. Lots of muppets there too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know if they’re considered muppets or not but I love them

1 Like

Haha. Cute!!!

Coolness!!

Actually I think the guy who was Big Bird died.

1 Like

Oh no! That’s sad news.

I love Pepe!!

1 Like

I like the old guys, Animal, and Beaker. I was a Muppet Babies kid growing up, weren’t there a few on there that aren’t canon Muppets? And is Snuffy still on Sesame Street?

1 Like

My favorite muppet has always been Grover.

1 Like

Gonzo and Animal!

1 Like

I remember muppet babies cartoon

I was called a fraggle once in the context of being allowed into the local gym free of charge. The man who called me it was really angry, but I also got the impression he was scared. It made me really sad :frowning:

Like Fraggle Rock?

Exactly, I forget what the miniture builders were called, just remember the fraggles eating all their scaffolding, and then there were the giant grufallo like monsters and the compost heap, it all began with the dog and the lighthouse keeper. One of my favourite children’s stories.

1 Like

Dozens! I loved the Doozers! My Papa and I would watch Fraggle Rock as a little kid and then when he was dying in 2006, I bought him all the seasons on DVD and he and his two great grandsons watched those things all night. Well, he slept in his recliner until the last 2 days, then he had a hospital bed inthe living room, but it was playing on the TV when he passed, with my boys playing hot wheels on his legs. He had his three favorite grandkids there at the end, and I was a month from having his first great grand daughter.

We donated those DVDs and a DVD player to the senior home in town when he passed, along with all his collection of DVDs. He had the 007 set that was complete up to 2006, all of John Wayne’s movies, Charlie Chan, etc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.