The spammers have found my email address!

I’ve started receiving spam by the bucketloads. I got away with it for about 6 years as my email address is obscure. Now it looks like I’ve got a problem.

4 Likes

What have you bought online recently? They often sell email addresses to the spammers.

2 Likes

I bought a pair of shoes. From a local place. That could be it, but I’ve no way to prove it.

3 Likes

The question is why your email account is not filtering incoming messages properly.

2 Likes

It’s a yahoo email address. I too wondered why it’s not getting sent to my spam folder.

1 Like

My apologies, I meant to email @Bowens about these awesome penis enlargement pills I’ve acquired.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol. You may have meant that as a good hearted insult…but it is not exactly a good reflection on yourself either Monte. :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing: :scream:

3 Likes

Oh I was just joking about the ease in which email addresses get acquired!!

Wasn’t attacking your manhood in anyway. :slight_smile:

Smootchies!

2 Likes

In my experience the older your e-mail is and the more you’ve used it, the more spam you get. And the spam companies sell your e-mail address to other spam companies.

2 Likes

Oh I see. I wasn’t offended either way. I thought you were insinuating something about me and inadvertently implicated yourself with using penis enlargement pills as well. :stuck_out_tongue: . :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I thought your comeback was hilarious!! (No offense @Montezuma !! )

1 Like

Nah! I was just making a dumb joke. I forget sometimes about my weird humor and text.

2 Likes

I’m pretty good with penis enlargements. And I don’t need a pill either. :poop:

2 Likes

When it’s in your inbox, put checks next to the ones that are spam. Then click on the report as junk box. Then when it’s in your junk folder, block them.
It might be a different way to do it on your email thing, but there’s probably a way to block them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.