The soda question that is decades old

coke or pepsi? is there really a difference. i think pepsi is priced lower but i havent had cola in so long i dont think id be able to tell the difference unless i had both right in front of me.

i bought some pepsi today tho. no more energy drinks for me ill just drink soda in place and maybe have ONE energy drink on occassion (instead of 3 daily)

1 Like

I’ve gone back and forth but I like coke best. Pepsi is good by itself but coke is good with food. Pepsi is sweeter. RC Cola is also good.

2 Likes
  • Coca Cola
  • Pepsi

0 voters

In the U.K. Pepsi is cheaper then Coke. I don’t mind either. I don’t buy/drink Dr Pepper anymore since they added Aspartame as a artificial sweetener, they ruined it.

1 Like

Wanna get weirded out? Pepsi uses a flavoring derived from fetal tissue.

1 Like

I remember the Pepsi challenge. :snake::snake::snake:

1 Like

If you can find mexican made american sodas like mexican coke in store get it, it’s made with real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup, so its not as unhealthy as many major american sodas.

2 Likes

I was at the grocery store and I looked in the cooler. There was a bottle of coke with cinnamon in it. Cinnamon folks.lol

2 Likes

No, they do not. It’s a mistake spread around.

5 Likes

I like Pepsi better.

1 Like

HEK-293 cells are cultured from the kidney of an aborted fetus. It’s still technically an aborted fetus, but it died in the 70s.

1 Like

those are the glass bottles too right?

Those cells weren’t used by Pepsi.

1 Like

Coke is better unless it’s cherry :cherries: pepsi

1 Like

Its not in the can, they just use it to test flavours in lab.

“It is not in itself a flavouring (as the post suggests), but one of its applications is to help mimic taste-receptor cells in the development of new flavourings.”

1 Like

And yeah @anon4362788 is right, even then they’re not used:

“So some people assumed that PepsiCo flavourings were developed using these HEK 293 cells.”

Okay. It was just used for research. That’s less bad, I guess.

1 Like

I used to like Pepsi best. Now I prefer Coke. Pepsi is sweeter. I think coke is more refreshing.

1 Like

I much prefer Pepsi max to Diet Coke. But tbh Coke Zero kicks Pepsi Max’s butt

1 Like

Soda makes my teeth squeak. I cannot stand it.

2 Likes