The Side Of Patrick Swayze You Never Knew

Bad Habits

The star had a life-long love affair with nicotine. He picked up smoking in his youth and at the height of his stardom it was said that he smoked up to 60 cigarettes each day. Sadly, the habit caught up with him and he even said during his final days, “I will go so far as to say probably smoking had something to do with my pancreatic cancer.” Shockingly, the actor smoked until his last days.

Patrick the Believer

Patrick Swayze was a spiritual man and is quoted saying, “I believe in a higher power. I’ve studied Eastern philosophies, and I’ve studied the Koran. We’ve devalued everything worth believing in. Now we’re tearing into religion. A line should be drawn.” He has also stated that if you have enough faith, all obstacles can be conquered.

1 Like

Seems faith didn’t cure his cancer. Just saying.

1 Like

Ditto brother, ditto.

That’s insane, wow :pensive:

That must be because cigarettes were like 3 dollars a pack back in the day. And Patrick Swayze had that Road House money. Sure Ghost was cool and all but Road House… or maybe it is just that I saw those movies as a kid and Ghost didn’t appeal to me as much at that age.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.