The sex thread

i tried it on with another friend yesterday night but i think she is Asexual, when were were going out about a year and a half ago we were starting to get somewhere but then she got jealous of a college friend i had and everything fkd up :frowning: so i’m not going to talk to her for a while bc she said some things that was not very nice.

was nothing bad, we were cuddling and i asked her for a smooch and she backed off

What are you doing in that photo? (Avatar)
What’s on your head and up your nose?
@Resilient1

2 Likes

Didn’t think you’d have to ask someone that question today did you? :smile: @Wave

2 Likes

I noticed too but I wasn’t going to be the one to ask. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Good luck at the meet up @Resilient1 hope you meet someone nice!

1 Like

thanks @TheStrange thats very sweet of you,

@Wave @anon78876561 i was on a plane and i had fresh earbuds so i stuck them up my nose for a laugh and i had an eye mask for sleeping and headphones on, i was in a funny mood and thought a selfie was in order :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good because honestly it looked like you had been kicked in the face by a caffeine driven bull. But you are smiling so the pain meds must have kicked in!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

omg Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:

do you think i should change it?

1 Like

Nah, I don’t think so. Ask @Wave.

1 Like

its either this or a picture of my butt lol

I choose your butt.

2 Likes

I love how those are seriously your ONLY two options.

2 Likes

it does look good but i couldnt get it all in the pic :joy:

1 Like

walking away from this conversation now :hushed:

1 Like

soo yeahhh, sex is good :rofl:

1 Like

Sexed out. Asexual right now. Care more about a relationship.

It’s been months for me and the hubs. :confused:

It’ll be 2 years for me come July, but it has been by choice. I can’t say I don’t desire it, as I do really miss the affection and intimacy. But I guess I got to a point where I wasn’t emotionally connecting to the act of sex itself…it just felt empty. I’ve always been very independent and have been single most of my life. Getting a man has never been a problem for me though. Finding one I’m actually interested in is an entirely different story…and frankly, a very rare occurrance. But if I ever have a weak moment and really need to get some “nooky”, it definitely wouldn’t be a problem. However…I kind of live by the philosophy that “I’d rather be wanted than had.” Being unattainable is what gives me power over men! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Funny, but so very true! Lol

its weird, i got another like from a girl who is also called Ash, it cant be a coincidence, seems like someone is playing games with me :frowning:

Fancy a girl at the moment went to school with her same age as me and now single r she is hot and my neice is in the same class as her son in primary school,.She smiles when she sees me picking her up from school don’t know what to make of the situation.Any advice please