The segregation of potatoes

Chip fryer chips and oven chips should not be allowed to share the same freezer. There should be chip fryer chips only freezers. Oven chips are second class chips .

1 Like

DISCRIMINATION!!! Such posts will be utterly and completely banned! (or eaten) :slight_smile:
What if I were an oven chip lover? Huh? What then?! See! And…and…and… what if I despise chip fryer chips? See it’s just not fair! Face it - there can only be oven chips freezers! Chip fryers aren’t allowed to have their own freezer until they’ve earned it!

2 Likes

That seems to be a lot of potato discrimination going around here today. I’m going to call the potato police.

1 Like

CHIPS ? 15 CHARACTERS

3 Likes

Lol i deny this fragmentation of potatolgy…

1 Like

Pork chops :upside_down:

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right Minnii. People pick on potatoes unfairly, they need to realize that at the end of the day we all have red blood flowing through our veins and we are all basically the same.

1 Like

I hate oven potatoes that pass themselves off as fryer potatoes.

2 Likes

Purple potatoes, white potatoes, yellow potatoes sweet potatoes!

Jesus loves the little potatoes! Red and yellow. Black and white. Jesus loves the little potatoes of the world.
Everypotoato is beauutiful! In its own way!

I hope I don’t go to hell for this XD

1 Like

Oven chips are not protected from freezer burn

Where is the society for the protection of oven chips when you need it?

Oven chips have their own forum!!!

2 Likes

www.ovenchips.are.nexttogodliness.com

the fact that leads to an actual website, even though not the same website, is fascinating

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.