The right to be here - the feeling of belonging

But we internalize these issues I think. Like other people think of it as “He’s more particular about who he associates with.” While I think of it like…“Why is it conversation comes so naturally for that person, but not for me.” But what I need to say is I’m just particular about who I associate with. I do have a couple friends but they’re real hard to come by for me. But I’m a good friend with the ones I do have and they are to me as well.

1 Like

I feel sometimes I don’t belong here but I will stay :wink:

1 Like

yeah i am particular to who i get close to. i have acquaintances but only a few i love and who matter.

I’ve had this all my life aswell.

Not fitting in with any groups or people not even with family but things can get better.

After years of isolating from my family because of voices delusions etc I have now got back in contact with many of them.

I believe there is a people that fit everyone not same for everyone perhaps…

A people we have never heard of maybe …

Keeping the faith but yes it hurts.
I have felt that too.

Wishing you well and may you feel positive love and belonging .

Yes I’ve always been the same. Never felt I belonged in this world.

Though it may be different as I felt like I was the only one who realized that I didn’t belong. I always felt like the world was some sort of prison.

I was just told that little country towns have a circle and the outsider new person in area is not welcome in the circle.

Why would I want to be in a circle of people that treat me that way…

I do not fit in with any groups or people but some I just shake my head in disbelief.

Somewhere I must have a people.
I like to keep the hope.

I do not seem to do well on schizophrenia forum either.

Maybe cause I do not remember things such as you far cry who remember things about other members and also ask how they are going…

1 Like

There’s a Swedish film called Änglagård and it’s about two bikies moving to a little country town that is conservative and that does not welcome them but after a while they are welcomed.

I did not remember or watch all of it.

But here is a place of many bikers other way around perhaps.

1 Like

I was once told that I look like the woman in that film.

But I don’t.

I enjoy your posts @SacredNeigh7

2 Likes

:blush:

I vent and blabber quiet a bit so :hushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you I think.

I have not seen you around on the forum.

Are you a new member or maybe you do not post so often.

Wishing you well and thank you for your kind words.

The woman in Änglagård i think is called Helena Bergström and it is a compliment to look like ger as she Ford have ger charm but i think she looks like My cousins daughter.

I am actually watching the film on YouTube.

Wishing us well.

:blush::pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.