The reptilians are trying to put me back in hospital

I can’t lie. I’m highly intelligent and was probably a child prodigy. But there are evil reptilians who want me to be ill. They want me to take poisonous anti psychotics. They want to suppress my mind. Nothing will stop me from becoming God.

2 Likes

You have the light of the divine in you (as does everyone else.) Not taking meds doesn’t make you any more divine, it just makes you ■■■■■■■ nuts and manic.

2 Likes

You won’t become God. That’s a delusion.

2 Likes

I am a separate consciousness to the reptilian hive mind. I will become God one day.

I’m sorry but you won’t. You’re just a human.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if they can read my mind.

I think only God can read your mind.

1 Like

You ever tried communicating with the reptilians?

You sound very sick, please take your meds

1 Like

Or maybe you’re schizophrenic.

1 Like

You might want to make sure if you are delusional or not. Are you taking any medicine.

I see people doing weird things with their tongues. I’m gonna confront someone soon.

Reptilians don’t exist.

1 Like

Take your meds!!

1 Like

Be careful about that confronting crap. It seems like a good idea and I admit, it feels a little good at the time, and then you have people like me who have neighbors hating me from every angle.

1 Like

I believe in reptilians too lol

People do have to move their tongue to make differents sounds and pronounciations.

You have to ask yourself if this is really so then why doesen’t people know about it? Why don’t I see it? Or anybody I know for that matter.

You have to stop enforcing your delusions, but rather look for ways to break them down. I mean if I really believed that Michael Jackson invented the moonwalk because he came from the moon I could probably find evidence for that if my mind already was made up. The point is you have to have a objective mind. You have to question those strange ideas and thoughts and consider all the evidence that says it isn’t so also.

1 Like

Please take your meds, talk to your psychiatrist immediately your talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Open your eyes dude

Take your meds @StonePaperScissors.

2 Likes