The real reason why there’s a global rise in trans youth | Aeon Essays

1 Like

I have saved article to read later. But it is obvious why there is rise of anti-trans stuff. It is political and religious.

It is easier to come out as trans. Gender and sexual issues are well tolerated these days. One doesn’t have to fear ostracism and persecution to same extent. And we can’t claim that more people are coming out as LGBT. We were clueless about reality. Ignorant about possibility that there are lot more LGBT people. They simply couldn’t express themselves for longtime.

1 Like

I want to take off position to this you see I have known for some time that the pollutants that we use in our water from our pills and medicines and chemical off runs cause dramatic change to the brain this in turn also causes trans medical condition which means in frogs sex is directed upon need I do not feel that we have changed Duty in society I feel it’s all directed to chemical bi structure and nothing more if you do decide on some preference that is your decision but keep in mind there are factors in your life that you do not understand or if you do can do nothing about

Did you compare trans to the frogs that changed sex due to pollutants?

2 Likes

My high school thesis and biology was that we were all in the beginning her morphodites until part started falling off due to certain conditions and environment making it to where it is today this was not disputed just noted so take it from me it is no weirder than I am

That’s.

I’m.

I don’t even know where to begin with this at this moment.

2 Likes
1 Like

Been drinkin tap water since 1982 and im still a hippo

:hippopotamus:

2 Likes

I love my tap water.

It makes me happy.

Evil grin

:grinning: :wink:

2 Likes

The article is way too long for my brain but i glanced at some of it. I dont claim to know what has caused an uprise in trans identities but i suspect it has to do with people having easy access to information and each generation has shown to be more and more LGBT friendly. I think there probably has always been quite a lot of trans identities that have been suppressed in the past due to stigma, shame, fear, etc. I started having gender dysphoria when puberty hit and would even try on my.bfs clothes, steal his boxers, and pose as a boy online, all the while having absolutely no clue that i could be trans until i got to college and met a few out trans people and it was like a chord was struck and i havent looked back. There definitely are people that go through a gender identity exploration phase and come to conclude they are cis afterall, and i think this exploration should be encouraged as its a healthy expression of identity formation. I dont have opinions on children medically transitioning because i am not an expert or a parent. I think reducing gender dysphoria to one singular cause (BPA) is way too reductionist as there are so so many factors at play, as with all things.

1 Like

I can’t even comprehend what you’re saying here given I did poorly in high school. You might be onto something.

Who taught you biology in high school? Alex Jones?

1 Like

Alright. That’s it. Where are my breasts?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.