The Question about What in the World are Our Brains Saying in Them?

Okay, I guess I see your point. tell me if I’m wrong.
You say that we perceive the reality in a subjective manner, adding that usually concepts and the sensory information we get from our environment is mixed with other, less relevant stuff that is a result of the functioning of our brains. And thus we as humans can’t reach pure objectivity. In other words, everything we think has some rhetoric attached to it.

That one is a bad example in relation to his other writings, but. I think that he talks about the way our brain works relating to logical thinking and the experience of reality. he points out that our consciousness produces some logical errors and simply asks: can our sub-consciousness produce similar logical errors?
If that is the question then the answer is definitely.

1 Like

Why is there a dichotomy between what our brains are saying and the interpretations of our minds?

1 Like

with these terms he tries to distinguish between a more reliable information and a less reliable information, it’s a sub-context

Right.

To put it in short, the brain is often a compulsive liar, derelict, saboteur, and a duped stooge being inadvertently or intentionally mind washed by others, and it has no rules about whether it can or cannot work parallel with itself as though it were a siamese twin of itself, fooling itself, lying to itself, and sabotaging itself as though I or you was not itself.

All of the confusion is simply in the spoken language being the only kind of rhetoric there is rather than expanding the definition to include the primary source of rhetoric which are simply the mental expressions that this vicarious character the brain is producing mentally.

Personally I think that it is trying to be what it cannot be; telepathic. So it uses sight, hearing, feelings, etc to fake it. It conjures these “metaphorical mental expressions into mental existence” as though you can just fake something that is real, so that what is real is a metaphor for what is not real i.e. the fantasy of telepathy.

It should be predicting what people will think and what will happen per its senses and cognition rather than trying to read its basic senses and cognition like they were doorways into other minds of other people and beings and the universe.

It is confused about what it is which is very easy to understand given the nature of this mind field and the rhetoric spoken and written in the world which is full of fallacy and fantasy. It’s easy to see how it could learn a whole new language if you will of faking telepathy with itself; with its alternate real senses and cognition.

Mental sensation is a language, and the brain is trying to say something. Anyone can get with that, but can anyone understand why a brain keeps wanting to say that it can say what it cannot say? It wants to say that it is saying telepathic things such as the whole voices thing it does, and it wants to do that using other senses and sensations such as hearing, proximity, vision, feelings etc. It’s chicanery. It’s like a game of charades: “what am I?”

The one thing that makes it worse is the belief in that those voices are “not it talking.” If you literally believe in old sci fi political propaganda from ancient days or even modern fantasy sci fi concepts where there’s anything telepathic involved in any shape or form, your intuition says those voices are others, so there becomes this whole social side of things where there should not be. When you realize what those fantasies are about, how they affect people, and how people are when they are not confused by them, then you start to see your brain as just being a rhetorician in a “mental language.”

Then it’s all solved, and you don’t fall for these metaphors again. You can even see when others fall for them similarly to how you used to.

1 Like

The brain is an organ, but the mind is not an organ similar to how the computer image is not a computer, and the CPU is a computer. What they are saying is the mind. There shouldn’t be a dichotomy in between. We’re simply talking about what the “character of the computer image on the screen” in order to determine the logic of the computer in the case and it’s code logic and logic gates in the CPU. And if it is saying on the computer something like error, then we assume that there is a bug in the logic code because that’s about all that can be done. So we try to learn how the computer logically operates, and then we try to search out the illogical code to “debug” it, so that it is of “logical beliefs” about objective reality and the objective self mentally and physically.

I think the most important code to debug in this bio computer if you can call it that too is the notion that there exists a telepathy. In fact the first thing I suggest scz’s do is go study where such notions originated, and continue to use the Trivium method to reduce the rhetoric into its base components. Once you do that, it is remembered by the brain. The key is memory. That’s where the make believe has been learned at, and that is why the brain says anything it says mentally.

The absence of memory is like the absence of sight ones whole life. The brain cannot “say” what it cannot believe or sense. There seems to be a kind of backdoor trap in the way the brain’s mental field works fallaciously in that it can believe it is telepathic when it is simply faking it with multiple senses and sensations that are real, and once this metaphorical fakery is completed of its doing, that is remembered. Once that is remembered, it behaves socially, and it sees the world not as it is but through a fallacious metaphor.

Metaphorical minding as the brain mentally does in its rhetoric is okay, but the metaphorical minding that is fallacious like this that causes scz is just malicious and dangerous.

The problem is that you get into politics globally when you try to remove that “belief” because that uproots the foundation of more than half of the world, so…

If there shouldn’t be a dichotomy why did you ask if our brains say one thing and our minds another? :thinking:

The meaning of what I’m eluding to is that there’s a confusion where people call the brain and mind a single tracked operation, and they refer to spoken and written words as a separate.

The words are rhetoric subject to logicality. The mind is rhetoric subject to logicality, and the brain is computing what?

Information.

What is information exactly? Forms.

Forms of reality in one state or in multiple states combined such as where the timing of reality as realty shifts its states is the form information of information regarded.

The form of these letters and sounds from the mouth is information. The form of the light particles and air waves is information.

The form of the states of mind in its various sense renditions and various sensations “cross pollinating each other” not to forget memory renditions…

…are information.

There are value ratios among that “mental rhetoric” as there are in outward rhetoric from the mouth, hands, and so on.

The way that an audience becomes lost in the rhetoric of a con artist is similar to how someone gets lost in the rhetoric of one’s own mental ratios, and it becomes a helluva “word twister” of localities to untangle once you begin to decipher the brain’s subject and predicate logic in its expressions.

But the brain is not the mind in these regards. It is the language, and the dichotomy in common understanding is that language is one thing and mind is another. For people that need help interpreting their minds or other people’s minds it’s going to be easier if you understand that your brain is saying what it does in mental rhetoric, and that is the meaning of things like the voices or nervousness around people’s metaphorical stigmas and such like that. People get so lost in the information not aware that the brain is saying something like anyone can, and it may be something that one thinks of as potentially a literal lie such as where there are strange, invisible telepathic people or beings cursing one or controlling one’s mind, reading their thoughts, and creating a social/anti social experience that turns the entire mental experience of being alive into a kind of living nightmare.

Brain’s say things and they lie, and there shouldn’t be any dichotomy between that and what is spoken or written by anyone especially for the education or re-education of people with disorders.

The problem is that when you get down into it, you wind up tapping on major belief systems of over half of the world that you’d uproot. But if those people knew the original purpose of those beliefs, they’d uproot them without a problem. They don’t however, and they will have a problem, so the old system will stay where language is what is written and spoken, and mind and brain are just whatever even complete lies. It’s so confusing and fallacious out there that inherent the disorders because of such dichotomies like the outward expression being the only language and not the mental expression inwardly even before that outward expression.

Clear enough? :slight_smile:

It seems like I haven’t given a satisfying answer earlier because it was hard to understand.

Here is the explanation: regardless of the psychological source of the information we use (we cant really use terms like brain and mind, instead assume that your brain functions as a whole and that’s it), some information is subjected to “logical fallacies”. In other words the information in our brains/minds may undergo a process that makes it less ‘attached’ to reality. I have referred to the info that is most subjected to such logical fallacies in my reply as an unreliable information I thought it was an intuitive term to describe it. the rest can be deduced easily, you are a smart guy you can do it.
take in count that he likes to refer to the subconsciousness as a brain, and to the consciousness as a mind.
But again these terms aren’t useful because a nobel winning scientist showed that both are intertwined.
Regardless of the truth, I have answered your question @zeno, that was about what DMA meant in what he have said.

For illustration:

Being less reliable source of information because this information is:

As opposed to

Being more reliable source of information ,because it is supposed to represent reality. an idea which can be understood from:

I rest my case

1 Like

Best reply I’ve heard on here in a long time. I can see the clarity of mind that you’re carrying. :+1:

1 Like

I have coined two words from Latin roots.

Ratiomente is “ratio mind” in Latin. It refers to the constant, liquid state of shifting mental value ratios that a mind field is, and that gives way to much confusion about there being pseudo phenomena like telepathy and several other factors that have actually been significant at the core of history taking shape.

Extramente is “extra or beyond and mind” in Latin. This refers to the involuntary side of the mind that does things seemingly on its own. People experience there extramente in several ways pertaining to several common aptitudes to highly advanced talents. When it comes to the voices in all shapes and types, it is a form and degree of extramente that is what we are concerned with. To shape the extramente from the time of youth is to shape the result of the rest of one’s life. The science of shaping the extramente is highly significant to anthropological sequences in history, communities, and families, and of course individuals’ time alive.

So in regards to the “rhetoric of the mind” and the “voices of scz” the extramente is applicable in both terms.

I would even go as far as renaming scz, Extramente.

But again we get into the area of more than half of the world’s pseudo beliefs and that gets into politics. In other words trekking it out that way runs into a wall so to speak. We can fit through it in terms of small, esoteric understandings, but that appears to be about it at this time in history.

@anon76219695

I have something to say about the second word you have invented.
You assume that the mind has to be logical, like a computer.
But evolution, the process which resulted the existence of our modern brains shows us a different story.
Being able to think logically is a relatively new concept to the beings on earth. Before that all we had was a bunch of “Extramente” patterns. So it’s hard to say that that our primal functions are the ones beyond the mind, when our ability to think cognitively is actually the relatively new addition.

I think the correct anser is yes.

1 Like

you should read Bertrand Russell about maths and logic and language. you must be interested in logic philosophy. I love Wittgenstein

1 Like

I understand that, and it’s an interesting point.

You’re probably right, but about me thinking that these brains have to be “logical” is far from what I believe.

All things in the universe work logically because they cannot do anything else.

But while the brain does work according to universal logic without error because error is impossible in the universal logicality, what is “practical to the human minds” is susceptible to being irrational.

That is to say that the simulated values of informational nature which are rendered by the brain into mental form are “logically created” in objective terms according to the universal logicality, but the values may not match the external values in worth.

Brains get it wrong very often. In fact it is a human signature it is so common. Human brains are highly irrational and so much so that it is a social test to determine if you are too logical, or you are not fit culturally or traditional because you are not apt socially.

It’s just like when a TV works logically; all of the phenomena are working like a clock, but the language and sci fi depictions on the TV are all logical fallacies.

The brain’s working like a top, but the picture on it is a bunch of you know what. The way you control what is on the picture so to speak like in regards to the troublesome extramente is you control the information inputs, and once you have that, you enhance your memory with psychical health and practices that enhance it due to continued conditioning.

The thing I know too well is if you have irrational programming such as any believe in any kind of telepathic observation of your mind and broadcasting to anything or anyone including the universe itself or whatever sci fi politics that the ancient or modern governments have brainwashed people into believe in order to make them controllable and thus an immobilized threat that is not vengeful against them because they love their lies and fallacies they believe in…(not be snide just literal)…

…then if you believe in that one fake phenomenon, telepathy with anything, then…

…the games off. It’s no life. It’s just not. The brain physically functions, but the practical use of the brain is not there. It is extramente. It’s talking to itself. Brain rhetoric. It’s got its own say, and it’s its own follower and conversation. It’s insane.

You have to reprogram it not to even think that any of its senses are somehow interpreted or can interpret telepathically. And that means form the roots up. It’s a real job, but there are results.

I’ve already gotten results. No more religion, but here’s the thing.

I would never give up my religious faith until I was sure what it was. When I knew what it was, then I could give it up. When I could give it up, I was all of a sudden doing much better.

What I want to say, but I’m afraid to say it here…is that my scz appears to be simply a religious effect on my brain. In other words my religion was the problem of scz, and my logical enlightenment is the antidote for that mental trap.

1 Like

The one I really like is Leibniz. He actually came up with Binary Language that is used in computer language just being a philosophical logician while he traveled as a rich man helping all kinds of companies and groups solve problems like engineering and and mathematical ones etc around the world. He’s kind of like me having never written a book, but he wrote a lot of papers, so when you learn from him, you read many papers not one long book or more.

I also like Socrates because he died for the cause. He would not stand down to the brain wash mafia.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.