The power is in your mind

Our thoughts our perception our reality what is out there to explore for us lucky people, what a challenge. We have the opportunity to become the masters of our own mind of our own destiny what possibilities lay ahead. how powerful is this spiritual tool? we must use it and not allow for it to be used against us. For the good for life much peace and love.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

It’s all in your mind, as they say.

1 Like

I know the suffering is real I just meditate and realis the content in my mind the guilt the deep emotions and give it meaning it has a spiritual source which I know too is very real and I have made improvements because of this. Meditation can be powerful enough to cure someone in my opinion they no longer can rule over a mind that is free from immorality and evil which these voices and thoughts have become. see hear and speak no evil.

1 Like

Budha smiling child of the light…the fox smiles and moves on…

My mind is out of my control. i think a lot of bad thoughts . life for me is brutally hard. i am not sure why i have to experience this but i am trying my best to get better.

2 Likes

I know and I hope things get much better for you man I’m just learning about meditation now it’s something you got to experience it took me a while to comprehend but it helps that I learnt it from my father when I was younger and it brought me peace and helped me open my mind to new things a whole new world. Just relies those thoughts and emotions are not you and that you are not a bad person because of them sending much strength your way.

2 Likes

. Better it is to live one day wise and meditative than to live a hundred years foolish and uncontrolled.

-Buddha-

3 Likes

I am beginning to understand that meditation for me has released a lot of powerful emotions, and is doing so right now. “Bodhichitta”-the genuine heart of sadness. Pema Chodron.

1 Like