The pests on the roof

Seriously about to block off my bedroom window to evade the feeling of being watched. (There’s no escape from that feeling)

I wish I could offer advice but I struggle with the same thing :confused:

Why do you think someone might be watching you?

OH God I hate that feeling! You just can’t relax when it gets like that. I remember when I was a little girl I could see eyeballs in the wall watching me. I would just stare at them, even in the bathtub. I thought my dead grandmother was watching me. I hope it passes for you soon. Do you take meds?

1 Like

When I read the title I thought you were going to be talking about squirrels on the roof. I hear their tiny feet run across the roof and somtimes they will look in my window, but I don’t mind them watching me

1 Like

I thought the same thing. The squirrels run around on my roof and peer in one of my living room windows. My little dog becomes enraged—the squirrels seem to be mocking her.

1 Like

I have the same feeling 24/7 But it’s heightened when I’m by windows. I know no one is there but most of my voices are “external” so I’m hardly comfortable…

I’m trying to find a new psychiatrist.
Even when I’m on meds they don’t seem to shake any of my symptoms.
I’m hoping to get prescribed a benzo so I can function properly.

1 Like

How do you think they watch you up on the roof? Would be pretty uncomfortable- hot in the sunlight, for folks to be tromping around up on the roof top…and watching for hours?
That’s quite a feat. Is it possible?
In this day and age of tiny cameras, anything is possible, remote even, but still, that’s a lot of watching what the camera watches, but why?
…and think of how would they camouflage it to make it unnoticeable to the average eye?
You know fake security cameras outnumber the real ones (my ex used to sell them at his shop) by a lot, but the idea is, you don’t know which camera is fake, and which one is real (hint-the one you don’t see is real), so I have to wonder if “Big Brother” is nothing more than fake surveillance to put us on our best behavior…much like (insert your Gawd here) is "Always Watching us."
Hmmmmmm…

Like I said, it’s the voices that are coming from that direction. I don’t believe anyone is actually there, lol.

aw…you burst my bubble. I was trying to get more ideas and thoughts on the subject. boohoo.
oh, the squirrels are Gaffers too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.