The official Canaanananaananada thread

Most Canadian film EVAH:

Werd.

Everyone’s very favorite Mountie!

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

^^^^ NO KIDDING!

And customers call asking if they can have fuel right away in the middle of a freakin’ blizzard.

“NO!”

2 Likes

Where the heck is @flameoftherhine? We’re overdue for a Bieber joke. You’re slackin’, dude.

1 Like
7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

It’s sweet how they assume that the octopus is rubber.

4 Likes

Please stand for the Canadian national anthem played on Canada’s most prized instrument.as is tradition…played by @shutterbug himself…nice beard…
3 Likes

I can’t even make jokes about this…I don’t know the song minus the first 2 words but this seems wrong on so many levels…I’m sorry…

I am pleased to honoUr your country (which can’t spell properly), in a similar fashion:

1 Like

And now Justin beiber is popping up on my recommended list on YouTube…wtf it wasn’t worth it…■■■■…its a lot of Justin beiber…

3 Likes

Eh, most of us in Canada think he’s some sort of alien. Explains a lot.

Tripleshits, I win!

1 Like

Dammit Canada wins again…I would a got away with it too…if it wasn’t for @shutterbug his tapioca pudding sword and that dam moose…a tapioca sword would be awesome…

No kidding. All I’ve got is this stupid vorpal blade. (It does make a nice snicker snack sound, though.)

Oh, watch where you step - the frumious bandermoose ain’t housebroken.

1 Like

Lol how big is the bandermoose knuckle? Lol it breathes tapioca and poops beaver teeth because that’s Canada muney…now I want one…