The ocean..needs help

So much plastic… how do i go about offering to clean up the ocean… if housing and a boat was provided plus meds… i would spend the rest of my life cleaning up the ocean… this purpose seems better than none… the trash could be repurposed or converted into electricity… maybe china would take me up on this…

5 Likes

Aight i sent the offer to chinas environmental agency. This would make them look good… giving a sz a purpose and cleaning up the ocean.

3 Likes

I would spend my days cleaning the ocean, too, if I got a free boat out of the deal!

4 Likes

Wouldnt that be some ■■■■ if a bunch of sz got to take their familys and worked together to clean up the biggest mess on earth.

I dont really know how to or maybe who to ask. Id foreal do this. Its away from crowds…the ocean is slightly intimidating though…

4 Likes

Even if it was like one giant sz cruise boat. And we all lived together and spent our days cleaning the ocean in our trash-powered boat.

3 Likes

Lol… the sz trash pirates… plundering the waste of civilization and repurposing it for a brighter future…

2 Likes

We could sell the waste to which ever country has been burning waste for energy. They did such a good job their importing waste from other countries…plus nobody has an electric bill…

1 Like

Our flag could be one of those six pack holder thingies and inside each ring is a pill.

1 Like

Or we could steal this one

2 Likes

Now we just need an eccentric billionaire to bank roll operation sz trash pirates…

I’m halfway to being an eccentric billionaire. I have the eccentric part down.

2 Likes

Lol. It would be funny if chinas environmental agency accepted my offer. Id become a chinese citizen…

1 Like

Dual citizenship would be cool. I’d like to be a double citizen in Aruba, but their immigration policy is super strict. Probably because it’s perfect there all the time and everyone would want to live there.

The EU would also be cool. A few of my friends are dual EU/US citizens. One in Italy, and the other in Ireland. They get to travel as much as they want, the lucky ducks!

China has recently sent out a clear message they don’t want garbage anymore, recycled goods, has to meet new standards in most countries now,

Having said that, even though I know the answers (its cheap) I often wonder why we keep making more and more stuff from plastic, even though we know it is no good for people or the planet

End of rant…

1 Like

I don’t want to help you guys clean the ocean with my own hands but I would be happy to supervise and make occasional sarcastic comments about your performance.

1 Like

This thread is awesome.

I don’t like the ocean only because it caused an unsinkable ship to sink and I had to sit through a three hour movie that was hardly about said ship. Stupid ocean.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.