The move so far

Flat is good. I have been out several times with my stepdaughter but not yet on my own. Remembering routes is a major issue.

I have got universal credit assessment on Tuesday morning , and am metaphorically shitting my pants .
I have no idea whether it will be a smooth transition from ESA support group to the UC equivalent .

5 Likes

You’re doing fine so far @firemonkey.
It will take some time to get used to everything.
Thank goodness for your step daughter.
One step at a time.

2 Likes

Your new flat is beautiful from what I could see in the photos you posted a while back. In terms of going outside on your own, can you go out and explore your surroundings one block at a time? That way it’s just a short outing and you’re less likely to get lost.

1 Like

That’s why I once asked you if you wear kilts… this way, even if you literally take a dump, it will simply fall on the ground, whereas if you wear pants it’ll make a huge mess…

Don’t mind me… I just got up, still confused after a long night sleep… :sleepy:

1 Like

Morning andrey …

1 Like

I cant take nap…poor me …

I talked with a psychiatrist once, and he told me that people with depression can fall asleep at night, but they will wake up very early… I think you have depression my friend.

1 Like

U are right andrey …i just call my pdoc but he is still unavailable…i an waiting man…

1 Like

Hey Tim…Change isn’t a bad thing. Keeps you on your toes. I know it’s not easy but keep it all simple it really does help!

You only need the basics. Basic store…go in and do the minimum.

Good luck with your assessment??? Not sure of those terms but assume it’s social security. Be strong and it’ll go good!

2 Likes

@rogueone Yes,it’s social security assessment.