Schizophrenia.com

The most scandalous thread you've seen on the forum?

Jeez,

That’s terrible.

I didn’t see that one.

1 Like

Oh this dude was awful. His parents were super rich and he stole from them constantly. Believed it was owed to him.

We had some words.

2 Likes

I did a little rain dance this morning before work. And damned if it wasn’t sprinkling for about ten seconds.

And I’m considered hot by .000000000000000000000001% of the population.

3 Likes

The thread where @pedro27 wanted to take a shower with forum members lol

5 Likes

I should have bookmarked it. I only have the one about the guy wanting to lay eggs thread bookmarked.

1 Like

I think its @Moonbeam who posted a link to pedro’s thread?

2 Likes

I can’t think of any from my time on the forum.

I do use the site’s search function and have stumbled upon a few really old threads that contain some massive drama though.

1 Like

Come on Nick!

You know you’re a sexy beast! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thanks, thats so funny lol @Moonbeam

2 Likes

Wow I read through all of y’alls memories you posted and it’s funny and amazing

3 Likes

Idk if its posted here but here’s the one about laying eggs:

4 Likes

There was a woman who’s screen name was “princess” something. Or something “princess”. Sounded like she was having a great recovery and had a job and a car. She was about 30 years old and seemed very level headed.

Then in a period of about a week she did a complete 180 degrees and she started talking about how she was going to start an affair with a married man at her job. Then she said she was going to quit her job, buy a van, park it on the street and live in it. She claimed it would be fun and a great adventure.

She totally changed from a responsible young woman. People were trying to tell her about the realities of having affairs and living on the street. And she wouldn’t listen to anybody. The more people tried to talk sense into her, the wilder her claims became. This might have been on the old forums. And then one day she disappeared and never came back.

3 Likes

Toneerup with his penis length thread is funny ngl

LOL :joy: you wild daze

Old forums. Two guys got into it for some reason or another.
It escalated and eventually turned into mutual, heavy duty threats, and then they both gave their names and addresses and telling each other to come to their houses in person so they could settle it face to face.

1 Like

My own. I once was describing something and I used the word “damn”. It was too late to edit it and it stayed in and I was quite ashamed I cursed and it’s haunted me ever since.

3 Likes

It’s alright, Nick. We’re gonna make it through this! :wink:

2 Likes

When someone I was making friends with on here said they were faking their DiD and got banned.
It kind of hurt me because I thought someone understood, but unfortunately it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Damn that was funny

1 Like