Schizophrenia.com

The most scandalous thread you've seen on the forum?

Not scandalous, but I remember the thread where @anon39054230 and I played a game of chess in the Lounge (not the entire game). He’s a good chess player.

The funny part was that the board always had the white pieces on the bottom, and I was playing the black pieces. I first looked at my PC upside down, then I decided it would be easier to draw the board on a piece of paper with the black pieces on the bottom.

3 Likes

He was hilarious

I’ve seen a funny one but I won’t mention names. My stress threshold is too low to be thrown tomatoes at.

How can I access them?

1 Like

Hmm. I havent seen many threads that make me laugh, so i want that.

KingHenryVIII just @ that name and you can see his history.

I’d do it for you, but I don’t want to page him.

2 Likes

I just checked him out, he’s not schizophrenic. In my troll days I became a flat earth influencer and and even a target of sustained anti-FE harassment. Happy days. I’m sorry you got served by a pie-eating troll.

Nothing says recovery from schizophrenia like a million shots of grinning, posing opossums.

2 Likes

This has got to be one of the funniest replies I have seen :joy:

4 Likes

Lol… So he is not serious?

1 Like

He used to make me laugh.

I picked up my comments from my anon account with him.

I then started reading all my posts and comments from my account i anonomised and ended up getting depressed about the shiit i spoke.

Thanks King Henry for making me depressed again

1 Like

Can’t really tell but it’s funny af.

1 Like

If he is crazy I’m Henry VIII, which I’m not, because among other reasons I’m not crazy.

1 Like

I really don’t understand your situation. Cos I don’t know you. You defo think a lot either way and I like that about you though.

But you’ve had two sz diagnosis right?, by two different pdoc.
So it is very likely you’ve got sz.

2 Likes

Only in the eyes of the world.

Who else is there?

I remember the really rude hot girl that was on here for a while that thought she could control the weather.

People were agreeing with her, it was insane.

1 Like

Who remember this guy chestrockwell he was quite scandalous.i used to accidently look at his website that put his/her profile and i was shocked.i m still nervous about that

Probably the guy who stole over $60k dollars from his parent safe and gambled it all away in one spin because he was seeing the number everywhere.

Thought he was going to win big.

6 Likes