The most scandalous thread you've seen on the forum?

He found them udderly irresistable.

:grin:

11 Likes

Mine were pretty bad at the time. I guess it was ‘past life memories’ and fears I had that felt real. Delusions. I don’t know. I regret a lot of it and I was sincere at the time. But I’ve seen worse things I think. I always framed mine as parallel universes/past lives type of thing. I don’t know. I was pretty desperate. I guess when I sleep I go ‘places’ or experience recall/memories of past events or other realities like reality repeating itself indefinitely in similar but not exact (although close ways) like a SIM, Matrix, or computer program. I don’t view it as a game anymore. Sometimes, I was so scared and worried I didn’t think I would make it the next night or day. Like maybe it was a plea for help.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of is a weird anti psychiatry article I saw someone post at like two in the morning once.

It got taken down super fast though.

1 Like

Well, they do have nice eyes.

What, he was too good for sheep or something? What a snob.

4 Likes

This offends me. My great grandfather on my dad’s side was a quarter beastialiac.

:expressionless:

4 Likes

Hats off to him.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy:

Fifteen

2 Likes

I used to be into S&M, necrophilia and beastiality. Till one day I figured I was just flogging a dead horse…

5 Likes

LOL! Omg… We’re being a bunch of naughties tonight. :wink:

2 Likes

I remember a thread on sex work which was contentious to say the least. Almost everyone had a strong opinion, some people had first hand experiences on one or another side, it was a real eye-opener.

1 Like

I remember the very scary posts of a girl that supposedly escaped her facility and was at a construction site trying to cut off her own arms.

That was more disturbing than scandalous,

But it got a lot of attention.

1 Like

I still have nightmares. Thank goodness she got found.

1 Like

Yeah,

That whole situation was very intense.

I hope she’s doing well now.

1 Like

She’s doing well now. I believe she is still here under a new username but I won’t out her

1 Like

Someone let this crazy girl keep posting pictures of possums for some reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Haha!

I enjoy your possum thread.

3 Likes

Ahah well thank you :blush:

3 Likes

There’s been quite a few scandalous threads but I can’t really remember most of them.

1 Like

Just read the whole king henry VIII posts… Hilarious af. Sorry if I am being insensitive to that guys problems if it’s real but the threads he made were too funny to not laugh about.

3 Likes