The most popular thead you ever had?

What is the most popular thread you’ve created?

I remember mine was under goldenrex and was a thread for unflattering pictures instead of well taken selfies.

It was fun.

How about you guys?

6 Likes

I looked in my summary ‘top topics’ and it was ‘What are you eating today?’ With close to 500 likes.

1 Like

When i got my pug. She was a puppy only 12 weeks old and i posted a pic of her. It got quite alot of likes.

1 Like

Haha! Let’s bring this one back someday soon :+1: :star_struck:.

2 Likes

I created the “heavy metal is so soothing thread” its grandfathered in and wont close :joy: i deleted my account tho so it just shows anonymous as first post :blush:
I think thats my post with the most views

2 Likes

Moon Shadow Recovery Club

1 Like

The 3 Positives threads.

2 Likes

I had a thread asking when people were diagnosed. It was kicked up a couple of times after it was almost an old thread. Some people answered more than once, lol.

1 Like

When my Mom passed away

2 Likes

Those weren’t likes. I have the record for most likes with 78!

1 Like

It’s the number of likes of the entire topic not of a single post.

Oh OK, That was misleading.

1 Like

I got a record 78 likes and a 115 replies with this original joke:

Two schizophrenics walk into a bar. One of them says “Ouch” .
His friend thinks to himself in his head, “Wow, what a wimp”.
The first guy answers back out loud., “Hey I resent that. You owe me an apology”.

The second guy says, “Screw you. You think you’re god almighty or something special”? You think you’re here to save mankind or something?"
The first guy answers back, “Yes! Yes! That’s what I love about you. You understand me like no one else ever does.”

So they both were so happy at this communication that they walked to the store together and for the first time in two weeks, they happily ignored the 13 black vans with the license plates “77777” that followed them wherever they went and filmed their every move.

1 Like

50 is young. And; I was a teen Mom, which I actually thought was embarrassing and just posted it because of some derogatory comment.

”Are you a feminist?”
:smiley:

Video Game Thread

A lot of the people who posted there are kind of quiet lately though and it got closed for reaching 1000. There’s a new one up but it’s not as popular.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.