The mental persons Blues

Go and see a doctor hey tells you all the news dumps a bunch of pills on you it says there’s nothing we can do ask any social worker case manager or Pier they house you and hide you and counsel you tell your blue you go looking for answers the unknown places find a peace of mind can you get psychotic and the hospital is fine it has a bunch of people I’m worse off than you when you realize they haven’t got a clue they pack it up like insurance companies at plan this evil task making you a person that will be middle class but after all it wasn’t what you were looking for and you fall between the cracks and you end up homeless in fear of never turning back it’s a mental person has Blues note these are words to a new song never intended to be talked

2 Likes

Have you written the song? I’d like to hear it.

it one of many my band is cooking up this days sorry not releasing it at this time.

Yes in my younger years I already noticed seeking help make things worse :upside_down_face:. It’s difficult. Sometimes it’s even more worse when someone else decides you need help.

True words there. It really is a problem the stuff you describe here. Definitely something I can see and relate to strongly

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.