The Meme Thread... 3.0

Theres a dead pool remake of the gaston song… i think its fan made but still funny…

2 Likes

That dam monsta got me again…

4 Likes

All about us

10 Likes

I feel the cat one every time I see my Pdoc, except I avoid the novel and just skip straight to the film

4 Likes

4 Likes

You know, this isn’t aimed at anyone in particular. It’s just I’ve been hearing this term ‘Millennial’ and ‘snowflake’ thrown around everywhere and I can’t help but think it’s some kind of defense mechanism. I have no idea what millennial even is until I looked it up and decided I’d find some memes to point out… what should be obvious?

If it’s too… offensive? Remove it? Fine. LOL But then I guess that would make them the ‘snowflake’ for getting offended?..

Anyway, it bothers me to hear that term and see how none of the generalizations apply to me -_-

And I’m not even going to talk about the ignorance of my family and all they’ve created from it…

I have to actually keep my mouth shut against them so as not to ‘hurt their feelings’. A weird irony.

The 2nd image basically sums up a lot of different memes though so I just leave it at that. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Oooooh! That pic is so cute!! The kitty on the unicorn. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

13 Likes

:laughing: Yes!

1 Like

Funny%20Penguin

13 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

“My name is John Hammond, I spent the last 5 years setting up a sort of biological preserve. Spared No Expense”

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/297240309379629056/424760213229535232/IW-31720181455334.png
oh

11 Likes