Schizophrenia.com

The martial program im learning is Krav Maga looks bad@ss im very excited to learn this

I found a video on youtube what krav maga looks like, looks interesting yea im very excited to learn this fighting style. Looks absolutely Bad@ss! :grin: If someone wants to start sh@t with me i can use this sh@t on them. lol.

2 Likes

Is that the Israeli armies martial art?

1 Like

I dont think so, but there from the middle east though.

1 Like
2 Likes

hahhahahha lol omg, this so funny, i cant believe im going to learn this Sh@t, no ones going to F@ck with me anymore. im going to be a absolute bad@ss. lol. :laughing:

2 Likes

I saw a YouTube video where this thug was attacking someone. A 50 year old Israeli guy who had served in the armed forces was walking past and totally took out the thug in under 5 seconds. Was great

1 Like

hahahhahah omg lol that is so funny, please send me the video if you can find it. l love see it that.

That looks Wicked!! Enjoy

1 Like

I know right dcragg65, i find it hilarious, guy i suggest to find a local martials program to learn self defense its not bad idea, you never know when your going to need it, there are bad people out there too, we dont live in a perfect world, theres good people too but theres also evil people too , i highly suggest to learn some self defense techniques just in case you need it. Im being serious.

1 Like

I have taken Kempo and Hapkido. But I don’t think this old body can handle it anymore. I’m sure you’re going to love the training :+1:

1 Like

really thanks. 1515

1 Like

I did a few hapkido classes.

First time I ever called someone sir.

I don’t think I believe in hierarchy as such although the teacher was better than me at martial art.:open_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.