The man in the forest

Since yesterday I keep getting told that the man in the forest will protect me. From the people that are trying to hurt me. It’s like this non stop since yesterday. I think I know where to find him. At a national Forest here. But I’m too paranoid to drive an hour or so away to there. But I keep getting told to find him. And they keep telling me that the bad people are about to find me and that I like really have to find the man in the forest so he can protect me. They are urging me to find him. But I’m stuck here. Idk what to do :confused::worried::disappointed:

2 Likes

Whatever you do don’t go looking for him.

6 Likes

None of it is true. Don’t listen to the voices.

8 Likes

I’ll try not to. It’s just getting drilled into my head non stop over and over again. It’s so convincing too :confused::astonished:

3 Likes

Did anything set you off @SailorTheFox59 or does this happen a lot to you?

2 Likes

Doesn’t happen very often. Idk what started it :confused: but I do know that my Resperidone gave up on me about a month ago and I’m waiting for my new meds (Olanzapine) to get here in the mail.

3 Likes

I’m on a Risperidone shot and I take the pill form as well. Also latuda. I feel great man. I hope everything resolves itself with the new meds.

2 Likes

Hang in there until you get your new med. Try to resist them.

2 Likes

I’ll try. But like I said. It’s so convincing and so real :confused: that’s all I keep hearing is find the man and they’re going to find you and so forth… Ughh… :cry:

1 Like

you need help…contact your psychiatrist and tell him you are unstable and need to go to the hospital so they can medicate you immediately. i hope you believe me.

2 Likes

Don’t look for him

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I just can’t go to the hospital right now. I have to get ready to ship all my stuff to germany, get my cat his shots, and send my wife money at the beginning of the month. Idk how long they would keep me. But my stepdad has been watching me and he knows what’s going on. So he’s keeping a close eye on me and asking me if it’s still going on, and or if it’s getting better, etc. My meds are on their way. Should be here by Monday, if not then, then by Tuesday for sure.

It’s just soo convincing. Like it’s so real. But thank you for worrying. If I become totally psychotic and trying to drive over to the national Forest or just having a meltdown by stepdad will be there. Right now it’s not driving me crazy, it’s just interfering with my thoughts. But yeah it’s so convincing. I can’t shake that right now. :worried:

Well I woke up hearing “you need to find the man in the forest, he will protect you.” And “they are going to find you! Hurry! Find the man! Your in danger. They will kill you”. It’s really starting to consume me. I’m hoping my new meds get here tomorrow… :confused::worried:

1 Like

Those thoughts are terrible. Hopefully you don’t give into those thoughts. I’ve done some pretty stupid things based on my delusions. Say you do go looking for the man in the forest you could get lost or be arrested. It’s best to do nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah your probably right. Luckily and a plus. Is that I got a huge paranoia about driving right now so I can’t drive right now. So i won’t be going to that national Forest anytime soon. So that’s negative thing is being a deterrent for me. So that’s good. It’s just being drilled into my head non stop :confused: and them telling me that someone or some people are going to find me and kill me is also raising my paranoia a lot. I’m just too scared to leave the house right now. I’m sure it’ll get better soon. But tight now I just got to deal with it… :confused:

1 Like

You sound a lot more rational. Good to hear.

1 Like

Yeah today I decided to think about all of it and just now too so thanks. Good thing I got some insight left. But I feel like the longer this lasts the less insight I’ll have until I have a meltdown :confused: grrr…

2 Likes

Tell them to ■■■■ off

3 Likes

Wish it was that easy. Gosh I really wish.

2 Likes