The long day begins!

was not happy to wake up this morning. another long day, there is a lot of stuff i need to do, yard work, home cleaning, workout, etc, but i don’t have any motivation to do any of it. i wish i had my television back, maybe i will listen to talk radio to pass the time.

5 Likes

I woke up unmotivated too. I need to exercise and water my sisters plants, because she’s on vacation, and that takes an hour in the back of the house and an hour in the front. I don’t want to do any of it. But I will. I’ll force myself.

1 Like

i can’t seem to bring myself to do anything other than drink coffee. i think it’s a throwaway day for me haha. but im proud of you for getting through your day and forcing yourself to get things done.

1 Like

Thanks @Lifer . I have to exercise because I don’t want to gain the weight I lost. I’m watering the flowers and plants because if I don’t they’ll become distressed and could die. So I guess that’s motivation. But I would love to have a day today where I didn’t have to do anything. Lazy, I know.

1 Like

What happened on friday @Lifer?? With the voices

I don’t think the desire to do nothing is “lazy”. I think the desire to do nothing is schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Fwiw I just mowed the lawn

I was too lazy to trim tho.

I also need to trim the hedges

I also need to prune a tree

1 Like

I guess you could be right. Are you a moderator now @Jayster ?

1 Like

There is nothing at this time I need to do. Yes, the days are long, I am always amazed how I got through the day. When I would have lots of money I just would buy crap all day long. I can’t get into reading, writing or drawing. I think it’s called boredom.

1 Like

No one ever asked me to be a moderator. But I did ask site owner for a moderator privileges to deal with SPAM. On the previous software, we had a SPAM problem concerning which I was critical in containing. Spam isn’t much of a problem here now a days.

2 Likes

Oh ok. I’m glad we have spam control. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

My Long Nightlight Of The Daytime In The Night’s Day. In The Morning Feels Spooktacular!.

I Arrive With The Opening Of It’s Friday The 13th Caskets?.

I’m Always Late To The Party!.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.