It’s a Sunday and I’m trying to be productive…
- Dishwasher emptied and refilled.
- Surplus dishes sink washed.
- Spare bread ends cut into cubes and drying to make croutons.
- Mail sorted and off the kitchen table.
- Last night’s chicken loaf sliced, portioned, and most in freezer.
- Cleaned the science experiments out of the fridge.
- Chucked the rubbish in the bin.
- Compost and recycling ready to go.
- Cat fed and watered, litter tray cleaned.
- First load of laundry in the dryer, second in the washer.
- Batch of dough rising for pita bread.
Gonna have a cof-fay and next up:
- Hit the store for a few items (wife shops, I watch from parking lot).
- Water plants, weed garden.
- Service Roomba, it’s not picking up like it should.
- Dust and vacuum living room.
- Change sheets on bed.