The Last Therapy Session

A 100 year old man went to see his therapist one day and told the psychologist, “I have suffered from hallucinations for 68 years and I still don’t understand why all they have for the disease is pills, and therapy,” The therapist said, "Well the brain is a very complex organ and we are still trying to figure it out. By the way what are your voices saying?’ The man coughed and said, “They are saying so long Henry you will be dying soon. It;s been laughs. It’s too bad you are still alone but we had to do it. You know I think it’s just my mind predicting the end of my life. Or at least that’s what you say it is. I still sometimes get confused about it.” Henry then dropped dead of a heart attack. The psychologist wrote in his journal, “The patient is still making progress but has run out of time to make progress because he’s dead now. At least hopefully he’s in a better place.” He then called to report that the man had died and headed off to lunch.

1 Like

Doctors can’t fix you.
Therapist can’t fix you.
No magic pill around to fix you.

These are however some of the most scientifically advanced tools around to help you recover.

How many therapists does it take to change a light bulb?..One! But the light bulb has to want to change!

1 Like