The Kindness Thread 💕

Hello friends!
I truly believe in the value of kindness towards others. I have learned that, from my abusive childhood, kindness makes a huge difference.

It’s a day after Valentine’s day, and I thought that many of you guys are feeling lonely…so, I’m starting a thread where you guys can share kindness and appreciation with each other- and to let you guys know that I love and care about all of you here.

Alright. Sending you guys love!

10 Likes

@anon9798425 @ninjastar @moonbeam @Rhubot
@SzAdmin

You guys are amazing. Please know that I appreciate your work that you do. Thank you for all the work that you do for this community.
(I can’t remember all the moderators’ usernames so please forgive me on this)

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the support and kindness you show me!!!

1 Like

So many people on here are so kind, but I’m going to give extra shout-outs to @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter and @Leaf, because you guys struggle so much to see your own worth, and you’re amazing people.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for being here and making a place to go to when I’m lonely and bored

1 Like

Before I found this site I was feeling pretty lonely with this disease, but thanks to the community here I’ve found a place where I can not only be myself, but also have the support of everyone here

Thanks to everyone on making this llamas life a little easier

4 Likes

I was feeling lonely with sza too, had no one to relate to. I tried group therapy at the hearing voices network but I didnt really care for it.

This place gives me so much community.

2 Likes

Be kind to yourself and have a glass of fresh water.

1 Like

I want to specifically address everyone struggling with suicidal thoughts. It’s hard. I know. But you’re valued and loved, and things can get better. Reach out for help.

3 Likes

Thanks. This week, and next, is full of stuff that Ill be glad I did, but hard to do. I still get overwhelming anxiety. Thanks, to all, for this temporary escape from it.

1 Like

This is a great place to be, so warm and supportive. Hugs to everyone! I hope you are all having a great day!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hope you are too!
Hugs

1 Like

I’m happy to be part of a great community. :pig2::pig2::pig2:

2 Likes

@anon78876561 I learned how to do that lol the @ thingy. I’ve taken care of everything I can, for now. I feel satisfied. You rock

1 Like

smiling helps you to relax, its a proven fact, just saying

when your smiling, when your smiling,
the whole world smiles with you :slight_smile:
when your laughing, when your laughing
the whole worlds laughing too

have a nice day :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

@Resilient1 still wondering about that pic. Makes me smile. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, you should ask @Resilient1 about it and how he defeated that caffeine driven bull!!! :rofl: [Glad you change your picture back, by the way, sir!]

1 Like

@laetitia you must be a pretty nice guy. and look how everybody hears has something personal and valuable to give.

thanks, i Remember how silly i was being in that pic and it makes me smile, imagine how sz i must have been putting ear buds up my nose lol

1 Like

safe_image

4 Likes