The illuminati

Does anyone think about how the illuminati could legitamitly be real?? Like every day I question it and think I’m apart of it and i just wonder if the famous models on instagram know everything there is to know and see every single last thing that goes on in the world. Or just believing in general that there has to be some group of people thats watching us and knows the littlest things like what everyone ate for lunch yesterday. I mean I’m just thinking about it and it seems impossible that their wouldnt be. Im thinking that they would stay ahead as far as technology and they would have tech that hasnt come out to be able to watch all of us and everything that goes on. Then the tv literally says what im thinking and people walking down the street are speaking my thoughts and it just confirms all of my beliefs about people spying on us all. I want everyones opinion on this, but is their a conspiracy theorist on here that could make an educated desicion on if this is true or not?

1 Like

I just don’t think people are that smart socially. I doubt if a secret organisation could stay in control…people do love to talk and it just would be common knowledge. It’s always a seductive thing for those paranoid inclined but honestly I don’t think it’s possible!

2 Likes

oh yeah.

yep.

but you may be speaking of gov

and not illumitanti

either way, yep, yep.

1 Like

Wow. That makes sense. Now that I think about it, people probably dont have the wits to plot something that elaborate. That helps clear my mind a lot man.

2 Likes

I find that the legend often doesn’t compare to reality. Example: I used to rent the main floor of a building owned by the local Masonic Lodge in town for a business I ran. They would have their monthly meeting upstairs. Want to know what I heard? Something that sounded like the EXTREMELY BORING Presbyterian church services full of old people my grandmother made me go to when I was a tadpole. Pretty much did in any notions I may have had about the Masons being an evil, world-dominating cabal!

:joy:

3 Likes

The thing about people on the streets “speaking your thoughts” is probably due to the thought broadcasting delusion. I’m pretty sure Abilify stops it. I’m on a low dose and it doesn’t happen to me much anymore.

I made a thread about anecdotal evidence that Abilify stops thought broadcasting, here.

1 Like

My husband is a Mason and Shriner and I am in Eastern Star. I can definitely confirm the boring part! We do it for the charity and for the fellowship but it’s like watching grass grow.

5 Likes

They are FANTASTIC organizations to have in your community. Most don’t realize how much charity work is done by them, and done privately without any expectation of recognition. Example: If there’s a house lost to a fire in our community, the Masons and Stars are the ones who will put a family up in a hotel and buy meals for the first few nights until insurance gets sorted.

:heart:

3 Likes

So all this talk of the Masons being part of the illuminati is untrue?

I had an experience of watching a Mason ceremony

they did swords at the throat

ritual of self sacrifice in years past.

They have ties to skulls and bones
and every other sitting president who presided.

They are truly no good, at all.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be a Mason since I first found Joseph Smith JR. was a mason. Another dream dashed. He ended up getting killed by them though. I’ll probably suffer the same fate.

As far as the Illuminati it’s very possible. It’s not really a secret like rogue one suggests. I just have trouble believing that some rich and/or powerful person wouldn’t take over. I’m not even sure the founding fathers were genuine about democracy.

You are a hologram, a fractal, others speak your thoughts because you are them and they are you.
Jung wrote a lot of this phenomenon called synchronicity.

I experience this as well all the time, but learning about it and reading books on it has made me more comfortable about the experience. Now I take it as a signals that I am in tune synchronized with the great One :point_up: oneness all in all all in one one in all.

1 Like

There are loads of masons in Scotland. They must have low standards round here because most of the masons round here I’ve met are idiots. A lot of police here are masons.

2 Likes

My very first delusion was that I worked for the Illuminati. I thought I was secretly initiated to work for them.

1 Like

Francmasons are totally harmless. I know a couple personally. They support each other but they don’t scheme against humanity.

Fairy tales gone bad…

3 Likes

Exactly. Its seems to me like the world cannot be without a ruler. And if none of this is true, what are conspiracy theorists and society babbling on about an illuminati for?

1 Like

I’m wondering if I am in The Matrix, and any minute I’m going to wake up, like Neo, in the movie. It would explain a lot to me.

2 Likes

Been there, done that. My anxiety sucks.

Take it from an ex-Mormon, the guy was filth. There are better examples to emulate.

The Scottish Rite? Right?