The human certainly is unique

Sometimes I really think I’d rather be a cat.

4 Likes

In anthropology class, the professor once asked us what animal we would like to be. I immediately thought, “Dragon”, unfortunately she said we couldn’t be dinosaurs or imaginary creatures. The guy sitting next to me chose to be a tree so when I got called on I said, “Eagle” so I could fly from tree to tree.

Many cats do have a great life though.

3 Likes

I agree. A domesticated cat - what a life. I envy my cat. No stresses, doesn’t go hungry or thirty, his mess is cleaned up for him and he can sleep all day.

5 Likes

Yes but many dogs and cats have horrible lives as well. If I could be a Charles or an Oliver I’d be pretty happy too. :heart_eyes_cat::dog2:

But I’m pretty comfortable being human even with all the nasty stuff that was done to me in the past.

4 Likes

I would love to be a housecat, in a loving family. Just lounging away on the windowsill, soaking up sun. Getting pats and pets; lots of affection. That would be the life. 🐈‍⬛

3 Likes

In my next life (I don’t really believe in reincarnation - just a saying), I’m coming back as one of my cats.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.