The guy admitted something deeply personal (about his ahem)

I think others may be right, he may be thinking you are interested in more, just tell him you are not and would prefer to keep things as friends only

2 Likes

It does sound like the guy is giving you very personal information in an effort to manipulate you into bed. That’s not admirable, but there are worse things a guy could do. They say all is fair in love and war. If you’re not comfortable with this guy’s behavior, dump him. It’s a matter of you having to decide if you like the guy.

1 Like

Good luck Ish! Please be careful if you swing high on the poles. You’re obviously smart as a whip but just thought I’d share my thoughts.

1 Like

How old is he? 1212

1 Like

Poor guy. He probably has had bad experience in the past :expressionless:

Please don’t think differently of him for something so silly!!

1 Like

Also if he’s offering to send you dick pics he’s probably sent them before. I think that’s the oddest thing so far

1 Like

He is 34 years old

1 Like

I feel bad in one sense because I can relate but it’s extremely uncomfortable and I didn’t expect that to come from him. No discussions of sex. We’ve met only once

2 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t understand the whole situation.

That’s messed up in my mind. Makes me think he views women as objects.

1 Like

Has he said anything else dodgy? Have you told him it has made you uncomfortable?

It sounds like he has been a good friend to you… perhaps he feels like he has won your trust and so he is testing the waters as he knows you are less likely to cut him off than if you had only just started speaking.

Is this the same guy that is really intelligent? I don’t want to put ideas into your head but I feel like he knows what he is doing… if that is the case, don’t let him manipulate you. You are intelligent too. And we are here to support you!

1 Like

Hey “I got a super tiny wang, want to see??” whips out horse wang

4 Likes

No I think you’re right. He’s been a good friend. I’m not a good judge of character so that put things into perspective. Plus we told each other we have no expectations on each other and if nothing came out of it we can be friends. I don’t know maybe he was seeing my reaction cos he felt conscious I’d reject him. I think I’ll see him though but I’ve no intention to take it further at this point. We will see how things go.

2 Likes

Quite weird for him to bring this up considering you werent even at the point of physical intimacy.

1 Like

When he said this morning he’d like to join me ( I was in my bed ) he immediately said he meant coffee and to chill and it was metaphorical. I still feel uneasy.

1 Like

Think it’s cos he’s conscious and been hurt he wanted to see my reaction ? Possibly?

1 Like

If he brings up his manhood size again just ask about the size of his tongue

1 Like

Isn’t there a right time to bring this up. The same way there is a right time to talk about our MI. In this case, the right time would have been before becoming intimate. Or at least after having spent a few sessions kissing passionately.

2 Likes

I’m worried it’s gonna effect his self esteem if I stopped talking … I will carry on but we both agreed we are friends.

1 Like

You can get close to him just let him know when he’s being weird

1 Like