The guy admitted something deeply personal (about his ahem)

He admitted his insecurities to me. He says he’s not “well endowed” whatever that means and he’s never admitted this before and hasn’t had much expierience. Neither have I? It does slightly bother me what this means but I think he’s a bit self conscious? And I’m too judgemental. Sorry for the embarrassing topic.

1 Like

U really are going good with this guy…when is ur next meet…be prepared…take care ish…!!

I don’t need to prepare I can be myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s trying to tell you that he thinks he has a little dick and don’t expect too much from it.
It’s true that it isn’t the size of his a-hem, but how eager he is to see that you are enjoying his company that determines if he is a keeper.
Don’t worry about this too much, because if you two are comfortable with each other, it shouldn’t be a problem for either of you.

1 Like

Yea but …

U got to be joking lol

1 Like

It’s not a problem for me , not now, but I’m feeling judgemental over it. I really like him and don’t want to stop talking to him. Those messages just light up my day

1 Like

Some guys are really sensitive about that. Some get violent about that, but I’m pretty sure this guy won’t. He would probably just get so discouraged he would give up trying to satisfy women. If he’s that sensitive about it chances are he is significantly undersized. Then again, it could be just a ploy to get you into bed with him. Some women respond to that kind of thing. I don’t know how you feel about sex, but it does seem a little too soon to be going for sex in this relationship. When and if the time comes you have to decide what you want in this relationship and how important this guy’s dimensions are to you. You don’t have an obligation to be this guy’s sexual nanny, but you do need to be sensitive and considerate in how you deal with him.

1 Like

About what?

It ain’t the size of the weeny that pleases, it’s the effort to please that makes it worth the ride.
Are big boobs the only factor in making a man happy? Doubt it.

1 Like

He has mentioned he wanted to have one night stands but he feels self conscious. He says he’s not tiny but not big. I feel weird having this talk here. I’m not sure why all of a sudden it’s on my mind. A few mins ago I told him I’m in my bed and he says he wants to join me. I thought he wanted to get to know me😳

2 Likes

This sounds a bit on the phishy side to me. I haven’t followed your threads lately but this looks odd even to me and this fella seems to have an angle of sorts. Be wise with his Ahem Moby.

I’ve met him he seemed sweet and we’ve been talking six weeks. But yesterday was weird.

1 Like

I’ve had a weird one too in the recent past. The person I was KiKing with says that his wife was a @$&# and now he’s thinking of becoming Gay. It was way too weird since I told him of my own leanings. Sometimes the brain doesn’t betray us.

1 Like

I need to cut him off but I feel bad after all he’s said but the real reason is he started discussing sex and asking me questions on what I’ve done.

2 Likes

The best reason is Your reason. Why is he asking about your past? To me not cool. I may ask someone if they’ve been bitten by the bug but that’s as far I go.

1 Like

He asked if I wanted to see pics :flushed:

2 Likes

You should tell him that he’s making you feel uncomfortable asap!

He may be a creep but there’s also a chance that he thinks you want to have this conversation.

I’d say don’t cut him off just yet. See how he reacts when you ask him to stop discussing these things…

2 Likes

Six weeks. Have you shared your dx or is it something he can see when you met? I only ask because sz can wave the victim flag in calm wind.

But Jess is right. Say your feelings to gauge if he respects yours.

1 Like

He knows I have bipolar. But I’ve mentioned previous psychosis.

2 Likes

I thought he would have been a good friend but this made me uncomfortable.

1 Like