Schizophrenia.com

The great potato epidemic

So many potato threads…its awesome!! The almighty potato is surely pleased with us

1 Like

In the words of the great philosopher Popeye the sailor man:
“I am what I yam and that’s all I yam.”

1 Like

Potatoes: 5 for a dollar.

Potatoes, potatoes.

I feel like the followers of potato are the best kind of people. Unlike those spaghetti monster lovers i hear they eat babies…

1 Like

Best they eat potatoes instead.

I was in walmart earlier and this lady i knew from an old job stopped me to ramble on and on and on about idk what. Anyway she paused to breath and i told her im involved in the potato revolution and asked her how her relationship with the almighty potato father was. She just walked away. The power of the potato shines through once again. I do live in the bible belt and im sure she will pray for me before she goes to bed but ■■■■ i just wanted my pistachios and mtdew…all hail the potato

3 Likes

OH GREAT POTATO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS. I HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME My dinner tonight consisted of your flesh.

Uploading…
A meal most shameful.

2 Likes

And don’t forget the start of the French Revolution
Marie Antionette, when she was told that the peasants were starving and they couldn’t afford to buy bread:
“Let them eat potatoes”.

1 Like

1 Like

I also sinned tonight…with steak and greenbeans wrapped in bacon and mac n cheese…forgive us potato father.

2 Likes