The God series by Mike Hockney

Has any1 read these books? I’m on the fifth book now. What are your thoughts on their beliefs?

1 Like

Hi dave ur 3 years older then me …do u read a lot of books…i cant concerntrate on books…life is freaking hard…

2 Likes

It depends on the book for me, these have been interesting so I’ve been able to focus. I try to read some each day.

1 Like

@far_cry0, I hope your concentration will improve.

1 Like

Dave have u tried working parttime …!!!

1 Like

I had a part time job for some years but I quit it. There were too much social encounters. Gonna try and find a job in industry or something like that instead.

1 Like

@far_cry0, do you have an occupation?

1 Like

Hey dave i cant work i have no occupation my cognitive and negative symptoms are worse .

I am hoping new medicine will help us… sometime i easily become hopeless…i am glad u get disability money atleast…we dont have disability in my country country nepal…

1 Like

They seem to make many weird and dubious historical, scientific and philosophical claims.

1 Like

I’m getting the feeling they’re just milking for money. Dont know if I’m gonna read all the books.

1 Like

I kinda like that they’re against the elite in society. But they havent really said what to do about them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.