The first time I saw a male genital I thought I was seeing things

well when i saw a girl, i just knew it was that way for her…and for some reason i just wanted to know her lol. of course that was when i was like 8 years old…i still question females. the only difference is that i realize they question me even more O_O ?

Yeah zippers can be deadly and you need to be careful when using a blender.

2 Likes

I laughed out loud.

Don’t forget frying bacon in the nude.

1 Like

I prefer rapped bacon around sausage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess we’re bored again, time for the male/female parts threads again. The first time I saw my fingers I thought well that’s handy. lol

2 Likes

With dogs it has to do with hormones and such, I think. At least that’s what the vet told me. She said it was inhumane to do it unless it was necessary because of a medical problem.

Oh, I misread that. Anyway. Sterilizing male dogs is fine but sterilizing female dogs is generally not. It’s apparently a lot more serious with female dogs. Under normal circumstances, it is no longer allowed in my country.

First time, i was grossed. Welp.
Second time, i was curious and liked it. It hasn’t change since then. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Btw off topic

2 Likes

Great movie!
They have interspecies sex.
But it’s cool. It’s consentual.

2 Likes

But he ain’t got a dick. :hushed:

1 Like

He’s probably got a weirdly shaped tentacle of some kind.

She managed to figure out his sex. She said his groin opened up and it came out. You know. Like with a normal mammal. When you think about it, humans are the deviants here.

2 Likes

I see you really liked that movie.
Me…not so much. I prefere nihilistic stories over the fairy tales :wink:

2 Likes

Penial implants are the rage. I’m getting a Frankendick. Thanks @anon54386108. We will be like sisters.

1 Like

@77nick77. I think you have a breast fetish

Sure, who doesn’t?..

2 Likes

I don’t…

You get used to it.

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me.

Why’s that?

I am practically gay btw

No problem just saying the first thing that came to mind. Why are you defensive? You kinda knew you were wrecking what was supposed to be a joke.

No it wasn’t suppose to be defensive. I didn’t mean it in that way.

It wasn’t my intention to “wreck ur joke” but ok…

1 Like