The first time I saw a male genital I thought I was seeing things

It really blew my confidence away. I’m so glad for an explanation.

5 Likes

You such a beautifully strange person

5 Likes

I first time I saw a male genital I got a black eye. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
5 Likes

The first time I noticed my own I was quite impressed. I thought, “Man, I’m going to conquer the world.” But by high school all the girls were growing breasts and I thought, “Nope, I was wrong. All these woman are going to conquer the world.”

12 Likes

This is so funny lol

3 Likes

Tried posting another gif, didn’t work…

I have four pets and they are all female. Getting the last one spayed on Wednesday. Can’t get a male because I can’t stomach the idea of cutting someone’s nuts off.

Just female pets for me. The last time I had a male he went through a window and severed an artery trying to get at a dog in heat. Had to get him fixed. He was a 120 pound wolf malamute hybrid. Never again

2 Likes

I think this topic might have been label nuts vs boobs… ha ha lolz… but seriously i think @77nick77 is properly right women conquer the world not men, we are just the pawns. :blush:

1 Like

Why would it be better to remove a female animal’s reproductive organs than a male’s?

2 Likes

For real, first time I saw a ding dong I wanted one for myself. Still kinda do, but whatever.

4 Likes

I don’t know. It just doesn’t seem the same but I guess it’s still not right. There is no perfect answer but I have to be able to keep the dogs in the fence and under my control.

With Steele. The last male I had he would just jump the fence when a dog was in heat in the neighborhood. So I put up an slectric fence and gave them shock collars. He would just take the shock. Had scabs all over his neck from jumping it too many times. Then I kept him in the house and he went through a window, jumped the fence and took the shock. Took him straight to the vet to get him stitched back up and fixed. Their instincts are strong. I have had all of the females fixed before they get to that age. I guess it would be the same with a male.

When I was in art class, we had to sketch a nude male model. It was funny my friend kept laughing while I was pretty cool about it.

1 Like

The first time I saw a male genital, it was my newborn baby brother’s. And I was unaffected. The second time I saw a male genital, it was my father’s, and I was totally grossed out.

2 Likes

the first time i saw a male genital, i was glad i had one…lol

1 Like

I don’t place a lot of value on male genitals and their physical appearance or impact. I don’t have an internal sensor which tells me “male genital at such and such latitude and longitude”. If I were more interested in male genitals I would probably be interested in men sexually. But I’m not for whatever reason. They just look like weird shriveled up lumps of skin to me. Erect, still not notable. Many more awe inspiring organs in this body than this little balloon.

2 Likes

I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things.

Seems like they would be very distracting and injury prone.

2 Likes

lol, thats one way to see it. If i would see it your way it would seem to plain to not have it also,wierd how that works.

1 Like

I remember thinking of a girl as a “plain one” but never thought of myself that way.

Hit like if you correctly guessed who started the thread…

4 Likes