The first schizophrenic motorcyclist?

what do you think? i havent heard anyone else here talk about driving a motorcycle?

I’m pretty excited about it, i saw a nice bike that was easy to keep too,

we get 20% off the price as well bc its electric.

2 Likes

How will you charge it?

1 Like

The battery can be taken out which i think is a great idea, the range is only 50miles but i can have more than one battery

i would get a really thick chain for the bike and chain it up on the fence around the carpark in front of my kitchen window.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a good plan! I say go for it once you have sat that bike starter licence thing.

I would advise doing your provisional thing first. My sister really wanted a motorbike but after sitting the provisional thing she got really scared of riding. Lucky she didn’t buy a bike first

1 Like

“Prolixen Knievel” beat you to it. He jumped over 11 buses full of paranoid schizophrenics at Ceaser’s Palace in Las Vegas in 1974. People only watched to see if he would crash and trigger the poor guys in the buses.

5 Likes

haha, thats pretty funny,

i’ll not bee doing any stunts like that lol

look at this… the schizophrenic bike :joy:

2 Likes

Been riding for 34 years, dude.

2 Likes

there must be so few of us that are able to function well enough to even consider riding a motorcycle :slight_smile:

I ride quads. It’s been a few years since I owned one though. I plan to get one street legal when I get out on my own and have a job etc.

1 Like

I’ve avoided talking about it as it’s a bit of a luxury and having those can cause hard feelings around here. But, yeah, I ride duing the two days of summer we get in Canada.

3 Likes

I used to own a Harley. Had many bikes. Honda’s, Yamaha’s, Kawasakii’s I sold my Fat Boy right after I got sick. I loved that bike but the wife doesn’t want me to get another one.

I still have a motorcycle endorsement on my license though.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds familiar. Mine isn’t a fan of me riding, which is why I don’t do much any more.

1 Like

thats cool, i’d only be riding probably 6-8 mths of the year when its warm enough, i was also hoping to use it as a delivery bike, i heard i can make my own time and its flexible so thought it’d be cool to deliver takeaways a couple hrs a night

Does an electric have enough range??

1 Like

How do people stay balanced on a motorcycle ?

the one i was looking at has a changeable battery and you get a spare which gives it about 100mile range i think i could get a couple extra batteries but it depends how many miles i do, if its local deliveries within 5 miles it could be ok.

1 Like

Right on, hope you enjoy it. Please don’t cut corners when buying a helmet, you get what you pay for with those.

3 Likes

my aunt said they have spare helmets and jacket, boots which are the most expensive gear, its hand me downs but thats ok, they are like pensioners and still out on superbikes haha

@firemonkey its like riding a bike i think only ore powerful, got to be careful

@TomCat we had a harley in our garage once it was loud, i think they had acquired it from somewhere cheap and were going to make a good profit.

Don’t EVER buy a used helmet. You don’t know if it has been dropped. The lining in them is only good for one impact and they’re done, the crumple zone inside is used up. Only ever buy new. If you drop it, toss it and get another new one. That’s how modern helmets work. Helmets that aren’t modern are useless, you don’t want one.

2 Likes