The first post is the hardest, amirite?

Try to set a goal to call tomorrow. Do you already know the number of a provider?

2 Likes

I Feels Ya.

I Find It Sometimes More Entertaining To Stop Caring About Functioning The Way The Social Template Has Been Designed.

And Well…, Write Poetry, And Try To Turn It Into A Song.

For Honest Feedback Of Course.

Why?.

Not Sure Entirely, But Its All I Truly Care To Know.

2 Likes

Lol Patrick. I had to look twice and reread a certain word in context before coming to any conclusions. :joy:

1 Like

This is good and helpful.

Snark? Was I out of line somewhere? I hope not and if/when/where I was, I’m sorry and will do better.

I’m in s weird state now and my reality testing is…not so good atm.

2 Likes

You are doing fine. Please go easy on yourself and if you ever need reality testing it’s okay to post about it. Many of us do it in one form or another.

-S

3 Likes

Yes. Reality testing is a super great activity for the unusual beliefs section.

3 Likes

I have a website. They seem to have all the right buzzwords.

(I can’t post the link-it seems to be disallowed.

2 Likes

Put me down as a Cheez-It.

2 Likes

Advertising for personal projects is technically against the no advertising rule. That said, we don’t see every post so unless it was flagged we would probably not see it.

3 Likes

@ixchel

No, not at all. I wasn’t implying you were snarky. I just thought I’d mention to you that this site has very little sarcasm and ‘at-ya’ kind of humour.

You can let down your guard a bit, and just be yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Or do you mean posting a link in general? You will earn that ability after you have been here a bit longer. It usually takes people a few days to move from new user to member, depending on how much you read and post.

3 Likes

But in general, it is a bad idea to post identifying links on here. If you linked to your local doctor,you would be advertising your location on a publicly searchable site. Different people tolerate different levels of risk there, but I can’t encourage that behavior.

3 Likes

"You will earn that ability after you have been here a bit longer."

As a veteran of this forum, I’m actually posting from the VIP Lounge Section…scarfing down shrimp and giggle-snorting champagne as we speak.

6 Likes

ok. breathes a lil

So many here have been welcoming and I’m a lil stunned and overwhelmed by the attention.

It’s good tho. I think I’m in the right place.

4 Likes

Sorry. We are all a bit stir crazy stuck at home because of covid and overexcited about meeting new people.

3 Likes

I just realized that as the post failed! This would’ve zeroed my location to within 50 km, and with how rural this area is, it would have been uniquely identifying with little effort!

Thank you again. I’ll be more careful in the future.

2 Likes

I agree. You’ll like us. The site runs smooth. The moderators great and helpful. Members sometimes get giddy. It really is a safe and beneficial place for those of us who suffer from mental health issues.

Have a good night or day.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Sounds cool and all, but could you slip a sister a few packets of salted cashews? The really good kind with the sea salt?

4 Likes

My wife bought Planters Peanuts once and my young daughters started feeding them to the backyard squirrels! Those nuts were like $7.99 per jar!

I wasn’t pleased! But dang those squirrels were living large that day!

3 Likes

Yeah they’re all pretty cool except that @Ninjastar. I heard he keeps a wall with the profile pic of everyone and throws darts at it to decide who to ban next.

3 Likes