The fact that trumanomatrix

started thinking I was in legitimate and real limbo like in the damn movie!!!

I remember spinning quarters thinking i wasn’t real but they fell, suggesting the movie was wrong or i wasn’t in a Dream world. ■■■■!!!

Inception ■■■■■■ my mind

2 Likes

So guys I am always psychotic or not?
Having an unusual belief makes us crazy?

I’m no doctor, but I’d say you’re delusional but not full-blown psychotic if your behaviour is normal and you can understand you have a problem.

1 Like

The way my docs have explained it to me is sort of like SeanMac said. You’re suffering from delusions, and can have psychotic EPISODES or breaks. When I have a ‘psychotic episode’ or a ‘psychotic break’, I literally can’t distinguish real from unreal, I can’t be convinced that my delusion is just a delusion, I 100% believe blahblahblahblah (whichever delusion is on the table that day). If you get to a point that you utterly 100% believe that this is all being filmed and everyone is in on it and there’s no question at all, no way in hell you could just be imagining it, THAT’S psychotic. (apparently… :roll_eyes::joy:)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.