The Exercise Thread #3

3 Likes

Great work dude! Those are some big numbers :1234:

1 Like

I did my strength training routine last night. Takes me about 15 to 20 minutes.

1 Like

A peak heart rate of 158bpm. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

Maximum heart rate of 162 beats per minute.

2 Likes

dripping sweat after 30 mins cardio for overweight people, online exercise video form joanna soh

3 Likes

Rode my bike to town and back too. Exercise makes a difference

1 Like

My Polar Heart Rate Monitor was screwing up during the first 15-minutes of running. However, I was still able to beat my yesterday record by about 40 meters.

2 Likes

Last night I did 43 minutes of yoga before bedtime :crescent_moon: :sleeping:. I feel great today but it’s 630 pm and I’m starting to wind down.

2 Likes

2-hours at 9km burning over 1000 calories. There is some discrepancy between my treadmill and the pedometer in my smartwatch in terms of distance travelled. I mean a big discrepancy.

1 Like

Feb 16 and only 3 days this year I haven’t hit 20 K steps.

Doing good on weights etc too but need to add more jogging and bike but weather been shite lately.

Still. Improved heaps in motivation and getting it done. Diet and exercise people but exercise is so much better for anything. It really can make a difference if you adopt diet too!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is day four of my weight watchers diet. I walked for thirty minutes at 3.0mph on my treadmill this morning. Right now I’m trying to find someone to play disc golf with.

2 Likes

Both my legs are sore from yesterday’s work order and so today’s treadmill exercise suffered as a result. Only completed 1km. I am going to rest up for the rest of the day and try again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Wow dude that’s a lot of steps. If I had a dollar for every step this week I’d be rich :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

biked for around an hour and a half and walked for 30 mins. i actually can’t believe i made it to the scenic reserve i biked to, was very close to giving up

3 Likes

My lower right leg was in slight pain while walking this 100-minute treadmill exercise. Getting old. I do not have the stamina or endurance I had when I was in my 20s.

1 Like

100 minutes is quite a long time to be on a treadmill, good job :slight_smile:

1 Like