The English on their best behaviour- NOT

2 Likes

Did the finals happen already??

1 Like

It kicks off in a few hours

3 Likes

God save the queen lol

1 Like

Final is today in 3hrs, Italy vs England.

@firemonkey @the_fool

1 Like

I am going to watch it.

Thanks :slight_smile: appreciate it I’m not a huge soccer fan but family loves it haha

1 Like

Walked thru the town for a bagel - and half the town is pissed in the pubs already here. Bet the coppers will be out in force. Ill be asleep by the time it kicks off - im up early.

Garantee the life boat will be out as well - cos some plonker will have jumped off the pier.

Dumb excuse to drink too much in my opinion.

3 Likes

Which team will have their arse handed to them tonight?

All bets are on…

1 Like

That is some f*****-up s*** LOL

1 Like

I guess this sort of explains why I don’t support England lol

I’m watching it rn, but part of me wants Italy to win so the chavs in my area get pissed off.

Hooligans are uncivilised animals… no wait, even animals know how to behave…

1 Like

I’ll be honest - I’m disappointed we lost.

1 Like

We started well, but then faded.

1 Like

Lol yes, we faded into nothing. :smile:

Go on ITALY!!6666)

So glad English fans got nothing! :smiley:

There are idiots everywhere. Unfortunately, these are people that can be found all over the planet!

1 Like

its a handful of them that cause trouble and its not fair on the majority of the fans who have been sensible, some of it is just mindless vandalism :frowning: its getting more and more common these days,

I dont like the uglier parts of sporting events like this. if the Players saw what these guys were doing they might not plays as well as they would.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.