The drone implant

Did anyone else have a lucid dream of popping a red nano drone into their mouth or is it just me? i had one prior to my diagnosis my symptoms showed more profoundly after it occured

1 Like

Dreams are just dreams. I sometimes have dreams of zombies chasing me. Doesn’t mean the zombie apocalypse is coming. Don’t take your dreams too seriously.

1 Like

Welcome to forum :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

1 Like

it was just the way it occured i was on my bed asleep and woke up to a micro drone sitting on my bed right next to me i uncontrollably picked it up and popped it into my mouth it felt like i was in a sleep walking state my schizoaffective came upon due to using psychedelics even had extraterrestrial visitations legit in my room i woke up in terror after being probed i even had pain in places i shouldn’t have had pain so i know it was a real encounter im not scared of it although i do feel my body want to move on its own sometimes which is odd but it could just be a side effect from the risperidone

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.