The dreams of the past

The ones that drag up the psychological effects of the past are the worst. It shows how though things seem reasonably ok on the surface on a deeper subconscious level it’s very different.
The thing is there was nothing recent to trigger that line of bad dreaming. Woke up briefly three times to return to the same theme before deciding to abandon sleep.
Could do with a drink to steady the nerves but nothing’s available.

SAME HERE i keep dreaming about ■■■■■■■ school and the bullies and highschool themed ■■■■…

I tend to have those types of dreams a lot. They’re always involving me dying slow and painfully in some manner. Once I drowned to death, and another instance I was shot in the head but still conscious. It’s always a feeling of helplessness and dread. It bothers me a lot.

Hope you manage to get some rest at least.

I’m sorry this is hitting you Firemonkey. I hope you feel better and are able to get some restful sleep.

It’s the NO trigger that bugs me. I had a good day, I’m taking care of myself, taking my meds, working hard on getting better, but despite all my work and best efforts… WHAM!

Horrid dreams, night terrors, sleep walking, babbling to my sis at 1:00 in the morning, looking for kidnappers.

I understand it when I’ve had a stressful day or stupidly forget my meds, but when I do everything right and my head circus still plays up… that distresses me a lot. Then I panic. Despite all my hard work, and all my best efforts… I still have no control over this. That kills my confidence a lot.