The dates you've had

they waste my time and my money.

2 Likes

money is the best invention of all time.

1 Like

Years ago I joined a lonely heart magazine
I spent hour on the phone to a guy I had no interest in but thought it’d be practice talking to men I agreed to meet him at Charing Cross so he said we’d go out and get “sloshed” I never went to Charing Cross

1 Like

You mean in London ?

Yes Charing Cross London

I’ll take your money anytime!

1 Like

I have dumped and rejected lots of guys though for different issues. I think if I was single I’d probably never have a relationship. Who knows!

I’m not into commitment I guess.

I have a nice guy around in a mediocre relationship. He is defo much better than my friends.

The perfect relationship does not exist.

1 Like

Before I had my only long term relationship I had only a few dates. My dates had varying degrees of success. I think a lot of the problem was that I was just a clod. I’m sure one or two of my early dates were counted as a catastrophe by the women I went out with. That was back when I was drinking heavily. I did have a couple of nice dates too. When I was in my only long term relationship the woman I dated was so oriented towards the ordinary business of life. I find that kind of thing tedious. There is nothing wrong with that, but it just isn’t for me. I kept hoping we could get the kind of communication I wanted, but it never happened. I finally gave up and broke it off with her. Now I am blissfully single.

2 Likes

When I was waitressing in Oklahoma, this girl came in and gave me her number. She said she wanted to show me how to have fun in town. She left me a $20 tip, which was about what I made in a night on average. So I thought, okay, cool. I called her, and got all pretty. She came and picked me up, and took me to a karaoke bar where we sang badly. Then, there was a TV behind the bar playing a news program about some gay rights civil case. She noticed, and went into a tirade about how the f-gs are ruining our country, and she’d sure like to meet one to tell them firsthand. I have never been so scared for my life. She had a shotgun in her car.

3 Likes

Quoting selene

The perfect relationship does not exist.

They say that ultimately everyone is an 8 out of 10. I heard it on a radio comedy.
I could do with some though.

1 Like

I just got my paycheck. Let’s have fun :ribbon:

:reminder_ribbon:

1 Like

Once a guy asked for my picture so I sent one to him and jokingly asked to rate me. And he said I’ll rate you once you rate my shower picture :wink:

2 Likes

I would have never called that girl.

Once a cab driver removed his gun out of the car drawer in front when I and my friend were going home. That was scary for sure. I have been in lots of bizarre situations I guess!

4 Likes

don’t worry you’ll find someone gullible with low self-esteem who will put your needs ahead of his own.

1 Like

That’s a hateful thing to say,

Sounds like you don’t know much about dating,

Or women.

2 Likes

see, i was right, one already showed up, lol

1 Like

I’m a woman,

Jackass.

2 Likes

tell someone who cares.

I was of dating age back in the hippie time. People were too cool to date. So I guess I didn’t miss much - I who wouldn’t have anyway.

My last date was pretty amazing, tapas, cocktails and a drunken kiss with my now boyfriend. I feel like I got lucky though :joy:

1 Like