The dates you've had

… I’ve had loads of weird dates. Most of them I met online. One of them claimed to be a movie director and turned up to the date with a " chaperone " (spelling ). Some how after the "date " was over and I was stupidly still talking to him he got the impression I wanted a threesome :flushed:

4 Likes

Now wonder what kind of movie director he actually was and who the girl actually was

3 Likes

I am so glad I don’t have to go through that phase.

I have not been on a lot of dates, esp after schizophrenia when I was 21.

I don’t think it’s something I want to experience. esp with a disability.

1 Like

Luckily I’ve never had a date,

6 Likes

I once dated a lady and we went to play bingo. LOL.

We were both in our 20’s, so it was a little awkward both for us and all the others that were playing.

That wasn’t our first date, but I still find it funny. :smile:

:v:

6 Likes

Same here. All of my dates have been bizarre. Relationships even more so. Do you think somehow we just attract more insanity? That’s my theory anyway.

4 Likes

One date the gal was going on about how she lived in a penthouse apartment, she was talking also about how she shopped at more expensive shops and how it was worth paying the extra. Basically putting on a rich front.
I was sitting across from her thinking how does one do all that based on her saying she was a receptionist, which at the time probably would have paid 14,000.00 a year at the time. The next day I checked it all out, she lived with her parents, drove a older hornet and really had no money. She lied all night about everything.
She called me a few days later and said I was not her type, I thought finally a honest and adult statement from her. I told her I agree. She went off on me, yelling and screaming. LOL I just hung up,

9 Likes

i’ve had one proper date that lasted about 12 years i guess

1 Like

Most marriages are dates that got out of hand.

5 Likes

Well said, prevention is better than cure…

3 Likes

I’ve met many men and women and had relationships with many of these. Met most all of them in newspaper romance ads (yes, back in those days). Anyway, the ones that were attracted to me, usually I wasn’t attracted to them and vice versa. Story of my life. So, I ended up having to kiss a lot of frogs and frogettes. Never did find my prince or princess. So, at the age of about 55, I gave up and became celibate for my Higher Power. And, I’ve never been happier.

2 Likes

Online dating is the worst. I was single a few years ago and went on Tinder & Plenty of Fish. At least 7 guys sent me a photo of their junk as soon as they got my number. Nothing in my profile asked for this. No one wanted to even buy me a coffee. Cheapskates all of them. A few of them just wanted to exchange their probably fake enormous junk photos for a real one of me. Don’t try online dating ladies!

4 Likes

I’ve done plenty of online dating, and I never sent pics of my junk to those women. Well, except the one who, after a while of texting, asked to see. She asked, so I obliged. But yeah, not all of us send pics of our (or someone else’s) junk. Seems awfully rude to send such pics without consent. I’ve had good relationships and at least one bad one with the women I met on Match. Never tried POF or any of the others.

I gave up dating a couple years ago, when I realized I was not in a good place to be dating anyone. Now I think I’m doing ok, but I’m too broke to date. I want to be able to take the woman out for a decent dinner if I’m going to date at all.

3 Likes

Sorry for using the word cheapskates. That is offensive. Lack of money could be part of the issue. The men I met only wanted to meet for a rendezvous once or exchange pics. I really met some jerks. They had cute profile pics so maybe got what I deserved. Too shallow! Dating is tough!

1 Like

you have been on alot of dates? you know 1 in 3 americans has an std?

15 characters here. And I’m not talking Shakespeare.

I have been on one and I couldn’t handle it because the person was way too emotional and I couldn’t stand it.

1 Like

I will die alone with lots of money

1 Like

money is more important than dates.

1 Like

I agree. With money I can do anything, women will just drag me down

2 Likes