The Bummanship

If you break it down, bummanship is a great word. You got bum, which is good, then you got man, which is also good. Then a ship :ship: which is also good. Bummanship it’s very refreshing

6 Likes

That’s funny :joy: (I’ve no idea what the word means though)

1 Like

Lol what?

This is great.

This has a Jack Handey vibe about it.

1 Like

Did you mean:

Buymanship

Bowmanship

Penmanship

Bromanship

Bummanship: defined by Webster’s as a ship getting wrecked on its maiden voyage.

The Titanic became a bummanship.

:hushed:

2 Likes

I call your Webster. #chipthrows

1 Like

I’m just going to dispense Handeyisms here.

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there’s no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

3 Likes

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

5 Likes

instead of reminding yourself just give up and you can’t remember sht.*

1 Like

there was a man named Juha who was thankful that his donkey was lost. A man asked him why he was thankful for this. Juha answered that if he were with the donkey then he too would be lost.

3 Likes

It seems like a better word would have been bummership. :thinking:

2 Likes

@naturallycured In order to understand mankind, we have to look at the root words: mank and ind. It’s a mystery, and thus so is mankind.

3 Likes

The word " mankind " can be traced back to a specific use of this lost word “mann” from the Anglo-Saxon word “mann-cynn,” meaning both a group of men and all humanity. The OED’s Durkin said, "The word mankind was formed from man and kind [as in] 'type, sort.

2 Likes

Remember, to serve mankind… it’s a recipe book

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.