The big cool down is coming - thank goodness

I’m going put my name on the line and say I think the heatwave summer is over here. Good riddance. Was easily the hottest summer I have ever had. Looking forward to autumn.

8 Likes

Oh yes love the autumn when it’s cool but not freezing and the leaves change colors and start to fall
I am glad to see the back of that heatwave too

2 Likes

the weather has been crap here in Dublin…no heatwave at all for the past month…it was good in june though!!

2 Likes

ho this summer is cruel. im actually malting around hear. mos hot temp wos 43 celsius

2 Likes

We’re not out of the woods yet here in New England…maybe 90s again next week with high humidity. I cannot wait until autumn is here and with it the cooler weather. It’s been a rough summer!

1 Like

It’s been above 80°F here every day for the past two months or so. The hottest was in July, 111°F. Today it’s 88°F.

1 Like

I wish I could complain about the hot weather all year round, I hate cold and winter :sob:

1 Like

Sweet. Minnesota is cooling down now as well. Hot weather kills me

1 Like

It’s starting to cool down in the northwest as well, I’m going to welcome fall with open arms.

1 Like

We are having insanely hot weather this summer and more to come but I would take this over the winter weather.

1 Like

Louisiana hasn’t cooled down yet. I walked the dogs at 5 am the other day and was sweating. I am ready for fall though. So are my pups. They are huskies and are always dressed for winter. I keep them in the ac.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.