The Best Drug Ever

Beautiful song but in reality Lithium is WONDERFUL !!!

2 Likes

Hey Sooner are u on lithium…!!!
Cuz some say its wonderful med…!!!

Didn’t nirvana make the og

1 Like

Totally different song bruh

2 Likes

I’ve seen Lithium make a world of difference on some really dysfunctional people, but you have to be careful when you take it, because the dose required to be effective is very close to the dose that is toxic. Be sure to drink a lot of water when you take Lithium, and try not to sweat so much.

1 Like

Lithium was the first mood stabilizer that worked for me (Depakote was garbage), but it came with side effects. Lamictal works just as well for me, without any side effects. In both cases, though, it just blocks manic stuff for me, does nothing for my depression, need an antidepressant for that.

1 Like

i had a problem with mood cycling between manic and depression before ltihium. it was scary a little for a few weeks i would be manic then the following few weeks i would be depressed. i talked to my previous pdoc and she did nothing about it so i told the new one and he prescribed lithium but he did say the pills could cause dehydration.

1 Like

Yes, definitely need to increase fluid intake while on lithium. I had chronic dry mouth while I was on it, so I always had something to sip on.

1 Like

Lithium never really helped me personally. I guess its my brain chemistry

The best drug ever is love, especially because they say that it is “an intense feeling of deep affection.” :smiley:

1 Like