The best antipsychotic

Olanzapine is the best for me.

1 Like

they were mostly gone after 1 month. I still had some night time voices before bed for a couple years, but those are mostly gone now as well. my functioning is greatly improved.

2 Likes

Saphris was by far the worst for me.

Perphenazine has been the best.

1 Like

Paranoia wise clozaril took care of it well, but it also made me feel like i was suffocating. Zyprexa with abilify has been doing alright for me.

Invega gave me lots of trouble, Zyprexa seems to do well without messing me up. Everybody’s different though, and invega works for plenty of people, so I’m not advising anybody to stop it.

1 Like

Abilify gave me tardive dyskinesia.
Vraylar made me numb and paranoid.
Seroquel made me fat. And drowsy.

Latuda has been awesome, at 40mg in the AM and 80mg in the PM.
Prolixin has also been a life saver. It rounded out what the Latuda started

1 Like

I am on risperdal 4 mg …it works well for me …it is better than the other antipshycotics I have tried so far.

1 Like

I got akathisia from risperdal. I couldn’t tolerate it for more than a few months.

1 Like

It’s not available in the United states:^(

Best that worked for me with no side effects is Latuda 80mg.

ARIPIPRAZOLE IS da best!

basically it is a negligible anticholinergic and it is working for me for 3 years now. woopdidoo.

but wen im on 15 mg I felt like my brain was in a plastic bag, so it is the low dose that does it, with careful stress management incuding how I eat

Latuda has worked wonders for me.

1 Like

30mg of zyprexa was the worst, 30mg ability was slightly better, ability injection wore off halfway through the month, 120mg latuda has been better, although I’ve been 80lbs overweight on every ap. Every med seems to affect everyone different. Waiting for next next gen for less side effects. The only benefit is every ap I’ve taken knocks me out, if I didn’t have these sedative meds I would be back to insomniaville. Stay safe, focused and postivie!.