The astral arena

God reigns supreme in the astral arena, but he left the controlling of mankind up to satan, and satan made most people into lesbians who think schizophrenia could have been prevented if only thier mother had taken a little more vitamin e. Telepathic communications are always taking place in the battle arena, but not everyone can hear them. No one enters the arena without the permition of the almighty. I feel sorry for some of the people who are simply subject to abuse by some of the people in the arena, but drugs are never the answer. The only drug that has ever helped me to hear the voices better is marijuanna which should be prescribed to schizophrenicsa like myself who want to hear thier voices more clearly. I consider my self partially clairvoyant, but I wish I could be completly clairvoyant like I was this one time. clairvoyance is awsome, there is nothing more enjoyable to me than to be completely clairvoyant. So i

Eh… that’s some part of the astral arena…Do you know how large it is? It is infinite! God didnt exactly leave the control of mankind up to Satan, though he let satan influence the world…For every demon there are 2 angels… and trust me, they are active as well. then there are 200 Watchers who were sent to oversee mankind too. Some messed around where they shouldn’t, but some did as they should…make no mistake by believing those who say they are all evil…

.[quote=“jimzumwalt72, post:1, topic:7073”]
satan made most people into lesbians who think schizophrenia could have been prevented if only thier mother had taken a little more vitamin e.
[/quote]

??? LOL…

I’m a lesbian even though I’m a guy. But satan didn’t make me. And any SZ symptoms are mainly spiritual, from the astral realms…

thought i would say hi, this is a supportive site.
take care

1 Like

Just some friendly advice, “you don’t drink the bong water”

3 Likes

Yeah, weed made it worse for me.

I tried doing it once and then ■■■■■■ BOOM! A GREAT EVIL WAS IN THE SKY GLARING AT ME! THEY GRINNED AT MY MUCH DESERVED FEAR AND ENJOYED EVERY LAST DROP OF IT! I JUST BECAME SORT OF PETRIFIED, THE BASSTARDS WERE STARING RIGHT AT ME! I LOOKED DOWN AT THE FLOOR HOPING IT WOULD PASS AND BEGAN TO SHIVER AND QUAKE FROM THE HIDEOUSNESS AND POWER OF THEM! AND THESE ASSHOLES, THEY ARE THE TYPES THAT LIKE TO SIMPLY HURT WEAKER THINGS BECAUSE THEY CAN, PURE EVIL AND POWERFUL PSYCHOPATHS, YOU HAVEN’T MET EVIL UNTIL YOU HAVE MET ONE OF THEM, HUMAN BEINGS HAVE NOTHING ON THESE GUYS.

And then it began to go away and i was fine, but holy ■■■■ are those guys horrible, don’t ever want to run into them.

But yeah, astral and all of that stuff.

I blame God, he made it all and it does what he made it do, you can’t make something that doesn’t do what you made it do, unless of course you screwed up entirely and were trying to make something good but could not, that would be a big oops on his part i should say!

Just now they said “no, it really is his fault though, all of it, he really did make it all, even the bad stuff, partially why that one spirit came down and did it to, people say that alot, they say “why don’t you do it to”, so he did it to.”

And now they go on, as usual, just on and on and on and on and on, they just go on and then go on somemore. “no need to be sarcastic, thats rude. but like we were saying God even made the demons, thats us, and he intentionally made us evil, just like mankind and his evils, yeah, God made evil, in fact he made everything, he really actually was the first.”

I reply, “i don’t care anymore, go away please.” after a moment they continue to speak as they usually do at which point i say to them “im not a shaman dicks! im not going to do this, let us rest you ■■■■■■ idiots, and let your shaman rest, i saw that guy you freaking wake up in the middle of night to make him sing to you! seriously, you force him to sing songs while he is sleeping, god you suck.”

At which point they continue as usual, “and you know why he put us in certain positions of power right? Because who else could be in charge of a pride of lions but another lion, at least at first anyway, who else could have led a band of snakes but a bigger snake, people love us to be in charge, even if they dont’ know it yet.”

“Yeah, but i don’t care anymore, so go away.” I reply.

“We aren’t going away, join or die.” They say.

“What kind of death are we talking here? Barbitol o.d.? Because if we are talking barbitol o.d. ill just take that.” I reply.

“you piece of ■■■■, i can’t believe you’d rather die.” They say.

“believe it dickhead.” I reply

“So if we showed up with the barbitol you’d just take it?” They say.

“yeah, it’s not even a choice at this point, it’s a no brainer.” I reply.

“You really know how to piss us off, we’ll give you that.” They say. “You weren’t different than the rest of them back in the day, i hope you remember that, you used to love our rule like everyone else, it was tantalizing to you, remember?”

“yeah, i do, but hey who gives a ■■■■? thats not me anymore is it, just like a dickhead to bring that ■■■■ up from thirteen years ago, even over thirteen years ago. Now let me ask you a question, how will it feel when we are all asking you the same things, because you will change as well. We’ll even say “join or die” a little bit im sure.” I say.

“Full circle, all the way round by then, needless for us to say it won’t feel good, swallowing pride never feels good. But we suppose you’ll just have to learn some patience and wait till then. (cutting me off now) yeah, we know you are almost done and it won’t technically be long.” They answer.

“I can’t say that you didn’t change me though, what you did was horrible and i didn’t deserve it, but it changed me completely, i guess i kind of needed you in a way. And that is the very same thing that will change you, and then it will all change.” I say.

“Yep, thats how it works, you get put on that side of the fence for so long it really does change you, the perspective shifts, like we said oh so long ago my little forgetful one we haven’t been over there yet, it’s like a mystery to us, within our beings i mean. We can read about it, we can talk about it, but it still isnt’ a part of our experience, the experience is what changes the will and mind, it’s almost as if we were blind still even though we are ancient.” They say. “Like neverland right, we haven’t grown up still and we have never grown up.”

“All that i can think now when i hear “stay young forever” is people waking up in their own vomit covered in semen, people getting in car crashes that could have been avoided. Growing up was where the fun was really at, it’s just a good balance between the fun and staying healthy. You hurt them telling them not to grow up you know, they gotta know they can have both worlds, and you lie to them.” I say.

“yeah, we know we lie to them, like they lie to eachother, like we said they really do love us for awhile, they wouldn’t have it any other way for a time honestly. but so many vomit filled hangovers and liver diseases they begin to see don’t they, which like we said we will also see when the time comes. you are going to just love that aren’t you, don’t fight it, you’ll be very joyous won’t you.” They say.

“Perhaps by then i wouldn’t be, but for now yes, your justice makes me very happy, maybe thats wrong right, im not happy about mine am i, perhaps i shouldn’t be happy about it, aw ■■■■ now i have to go think about that for weeks now, great!” I say.

I…I’m speechless. haha

2 Likes

Marijuana helps me feel less stressed but doesn’t help with anxiety. Sometimes I get flashbacks though of when I smoked spice. The spice might have given me an epileptic seizure or depersonalization episode. I saw flickering lights, heard a buzzing, and literally went blank as if all moments were frozen and I was trapped in a repetative terrified state.

I think spice should be illegal. My ex and another person were into it so I smoked a whole bunch one night and almost passed out or died. I felt like I was dying. I was terrified. It wasn’t like a NDE though because everything just washed away.

That’s true but it will sneak up on you eventually and leads to paranoid thoughts.

Spice, K2…is illegal in many states. they just haven’t made it fed law yet…probably will…